I commute every day to and from work (like most of you I'm sure). Today I encountered my first person that was putting on makeup while driving. We were on a highway, not even in traffic, and of course she was in the far left "fast" lane just swerving around putting on eye shadow. I like to think I'm a pretty calm and rational person, but when someone is driving idiotically it sets me off.

What are some idiots you've encountered on the road?

I swear that road rage has already taken numerous years off my life.  I can't stand bad/inattentive/rude/shitty drivers.

Worst time was once I was in the right lane on a highway, and this woman in a van (full of kids) decided she would come into my lane without checking.  I swerved almost into the guard rail to avoid her (with my 3 week old brand new car).  Part that made me furious is I look at her, and she is laughing her ass off that she almost killed me/her kids. 

But yea, make up appliers, texters, left lane crawlers, non-signalers all make my blood boil.

I don't understand why it's so hard to use a turn signal.

I also hate people who cut off 18 wheelers. 90% of my work commute is on highways and I see this on a daily basis. I've almost convinced myself that one of these times someone will do that and the truck is going to lose control and I'll be caught in the middle of it.

I beep at people who don't use signals.  Seriously such an inconsiderate thing to do.  How much effort is it to flip your turn signal stalk?

Also, one time in Boston, I was driving home from work on 93 and this guy in front of me had a bunch of shit in the bed of his pickup, including a couch.  Luckily I took defensive driving courses very seriously because I recognize most people on this earth lack common sense, and I noticed this guy hadn't tied down a single thing in his truck.  Not 20 seconds later he hits a bump and the couch gets enough air to get flung up in the air by the wind current.  Literally slammed on my brakes and the couch landed 5 feet in front of my car.  Dude behind me had to swerve into the grass to avoid rear ending me.

People are so fucking stupid.

grocery store road rage.

I was in the grocery store with my friend, we had a cart and she was behind me pushing it. I got in line and assumed she was behind me. All of a sudden this lady ever so slightly bumps me with her cart and I move, so she cuts in front of me.
My friend said the lady had cut her off too as she was pushing the cart behind me.

I asked the lady what she was doing but she wouldn’t turn around to look at me. So I said she was horrible and we found another line. I was fuming.

I beep at people who don't use signals.  Seriously such an inconsiderate thing to do.  How much effort is it to flip your turn signal stalk?

Also, one time in Boston, I was driving home from work on 93 and this guy in front of me had a bunch of shit in the bed of his pickup, including a couch.  Luckily I took defensive driving courses very seriously because I recognize most people on this earth lack common sense, and I noticed this guy hadn't tied down a single thing in his truck.  Not 20 seconds later he hits a bump and the couch gets enough air to get flung up in the air by the wind current.  Literally slammed on my brakes and the couch landed 5 feet in front of my car.  Dude behind me had to swerve into the grass to avoid rear ending me.

People are so fucking stupid.

Funny you mention that, just last month a lady was killed on 95 because a mattress flew off the back of a truck and when she slammed on her brakes she was rear-ended by another truck.

There's no off-street parking for my apartment building so I can only park on my tiny 1 way street. Of course the curb right outside my apartment is only long enough for two cars because it's in between two driveways and sure enough there's one idiot who can't pull all the way to the end of the curb and takes up two spaces for his one car. I'm weighing the pros and cons of keeping post-it notes in my car for leaving passive aggressive notes on cars that park like inconsiderate morons.

I hate EVERYONE on the street/highway when I'm driving!

Most of all do I hate people who park their cars like morons...

This. I don't see how hard it is to park in between 2 lines. Worse here in Texas cause most drive way over sized trucks. I once saw someone back in and out 6 times trying to park correctly. They still ended up on the line

This. I don't see how hard it is to park in between 2 lines. Worse here in Texas cause most drive way over sized trucks. I once saw someone back in and out 6 times trying to park correctly. They still ended up on the line

Haha, definitely see a lot of that down there.  I'm slightly guilty of it tho... I drive a tiny Honda, so when I drive my girl's truck I suck at parking it.

i had a guy cut me off and go 10 under the speed limit.

i flipped him off. he slammed on his brakes, peeled out. did this 3 or 4 times.

(on an interstate, mind you)

then he slows down, pulls beside me and makes a fake gun with his hand, point it at me and fire.

then he took off again.

in his 1992 grand am.

im sure youve all seen this, but its still amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XqZoaWKv2k

TURN SIGNALS!!!! My blood boils just thinking about it.

On my way to work, I have to climb this hill. Never fails, that I gain all this momentum, and get a good speed going, and someone just HAS to pull off the highway in front of me to cut me off and go 10 miles under the speed limit. All this, and there isn't a single car behind me.

-not using turn signals

-being in a turn only lane (that even has a traffic light arrow for it!) and not turning because they're going straight through, and making me miss my light.

-going too slow in the left lane

-not using turn signals

-two cars going the same speed on a two lane road so all of us behind them are trapped

-people clearly texting and driving

-people who get into the safety space i've left between myself and the car in front of me - just because it is car sized does not mean your car is supposed to go there

-not using your fucking turn signals