PO: ALEXISONFIRE - BOX SET (2nd Edition) + More

not sure what the plan is for that quite yet.

personally, id prefer not to send them to greenhell. those guys fucked me on an order a few years back and have the worst CS.. ha!

Get All in Vinyl in the uk to distro them, they're excellent.

Gutted this isn't the full box after missing out at Xmas. Have all the org pressings of the main LPs.

UNLIMITED!!!

I'm not into AOF, but the fact Dine Alone presses this in unlimited quanteties makes me happy for everyone who's after those records at a good price, prbably for years.

Kudos to Dine Alone for that. Hopefully there are other labels who'll do the same with such in demand albums.

Ordered a couple of empty boxes for my original presses, plus the spraypaint slipmat.

Bought a house this month, so the completest in me will have to wait a month or so for the 2nd edition Boxset & the new t-shirts.

Great move making these unlimited though, the 1st three albums have definitely needed it! Was hoping for a special 10th anniversary version of Watch Out! though.

Justin (or anyone), can you tell me the dimensions of the shipping box and approx. weight? I am trying to decide whether to have it shipped directly to me in New Zealand or to use a US based freight forwarding service.

Thanks!

Don't know the shipping boxes yet, each webstore will likely have a different shipping box. As for weight the box w/ records is about 6.5lbs