PO Soon: If These Trees Could Talk - s/t & AtE,BtS 2LPs

• 2 weeks later...

From the Sheath newsletter:

We know you guys are waiting patiently (or impatiently in some cases) for this one to launch. Well, we've got good news, it is now..... almost here :) Our good friend Charlie Wagers screen-printed 110 special 19" x 25" hand-numbered posters. They turned out absolutely gorgeous. The man is a special talent! We're also going to do a new Sheath shirt to commemorate the big 5-0, as well as some other special goodies! The vinyl is in production now and we're going to start taking pre-orders as soon as we have a ship-date for the records.

Did we tell you that we're doing three colors of vinyl? That they will be housed in thick 20pt stock, reverse-board jackets? That the jackets will be embossed? Did we mention they will be very limited

Prepare thyself, save some monies, for the time to unsheath this deluxe 2xLP is nearly upon us. Wait. Technically I guess we won't be "unsheathing" it, we'll actually be "Sheathing" it? Right? Oh well... you know what I mean - get ready to be Sheathed by the unsheathing!!!

Sheath050!!
If These Trees Could Talk
Self-Titled & Above The Earth, Below The Sky 2xLP
640.jpg
We know you guys are waiting patiently (or impatiently in some cases) for this one to launch. Well, we've got good news, it is now..... almost here :) Our good friend Charlie Wagers screen-printed 110 special 19" x 25" hand-numbered posters. They turned out absolutely gorgeous. The man is a special talent! We're also going to do a new Sheath shirt to commemorate the big 5-0, as well as some other special goodies! The vinyl is in production now and we're going to start taking pre-orders as soon as we have a ship-date for the records. 

Did we tell you that we're doing three colors of vinyl? That they will be housed in thick 20pt stock, reverse-board jackets? That the jackets will be embossed? Did we mention they will be very limited

Prepare thyself, save some monies, for the time to unsheath this deluxe 2xLP is nearly upon us. Wait. Technically I guess we won't be "unsheathing" it, we'll actually be "Sheathing" it? Right? Oh well... you know what I mean - get ready to be Sheathed by the unsheathing!!!

All I know is I'm just not cut out for Sheath preorders. Just the other day I was gearing up for the Minot one, and when the time came to order, the two /100's - which were both awesome color configurations I might add - were already gone. Same thing happened with Dust Mouth. With my luck nothing will change here.