Online sales of RSD releases

there is this site who is selling ghostbusters vinyl and its number 1 on their sales list which means a lot of people are trying to buy it but no way they have it in stock lol...it  says they will get it in 4-6 days as they are resupplying stock

but if it is number 1 in sales...people are just sending out money and hoping they do

but this site looks sketchy lol

there is this site who is selling ghostbusters vinyl and its number 1 on their sales list which means a lot of people are trying to buy it but no way they have it in stock lol...it  says they will get it in 4-6 days as they are resupplying stock

but if it is number 1 in sales...people are just sending out money and hoping they do

dwZ10.jpg

Invoice received from Norman today and Resident order marked as shipped. These folks know how to operate!

I live in Canada and I frequently order from Norman Records. This is a top notch website. I have never had an issue with any UK exclusives ordered from him. His prices are fair and you get a surprise in every shipped order.

there is this site who is selling ghostbusters vinyl and its number 1 on their sales list which means a lot of people are trying to buy it but no way they have it in stock lol...it says they will get it in 4-6 days as they are resupplying stock

Post the link, I'll order it on my Amex and see what happens. They are 'no questions asked' when it comes to getting ripped off, just reimburse you and deal with it.

Post the link, I'll order it on my Amex and see what happens. They are 'no questions asked' when it comes to getting ripped off, just reimburse you and deal with it.

i forgot to post the link my bad

enter and buy at your own risk looks sketchy to me though

http://www.grooves-inc.com/parker-ray-ghostbusters-sony-vinyl-maxi-single-pZZa1-1898902832.html

http://www.grooves-inc.com/parker-ray-ghostbusters-sony-vinyl-maxi-single-pZZa1-1898902832.html

I jut searched for reviews about them online.... people who buy anything but vinyl had great things to say about them. Vinyl buyers were not happy with them.

And a lot of folks say do not use a credit card.... go with paypal and dispute before 45 days otherwise you will never get your money back which means they are charging your card before they even have the item in stock.

Fuck it, lol. They didn't accept American Express so I just doubled down and used that card through paypal. They asked for a comment/where you heard about the site at checkout. I linked here and commented that I'm basically beta-testing their legitness.

Used them plenty of time with CD Singles, haven't ordered any Vinyl through them. They are pretty quick with shipping from Switzerland to the US. Hope they pull it off though, I would be very pleased if they do.

Used them plenty of time with CD Singles, haven't ordered any Vinyl through them. They are pretty quick with shipping from Switzerland to the US. Hope they pull it off though, I would be very pleased if they do.

problem is...is that right now its the number one selling item...there is a limited quanity....but with this place who will get it people who ordered first or the people who ordered recently? or do they not have it at all? lol

Grooves-inc is a legit store. I've ordered from there before. I even think they sell through Amazon. European sellers, though, have a different approach when it comes to defining what is "in stock."

European sellers never seem to be "out of stock" on something, but rather it's just on backorder. So, backorder for 4-6 days really means out of stock, which could mean gone for eternity. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news...

Grooves-inc is a legit store. I've ordered from there before. I even think they sell through Amazon. European sellers, though, have a different approach when it comes to defining what is "in stock."

European sellers never seem to be "out of stock" on something, but rather it's just on backorder. So, backorder for 4-6 days really means out of stock, which could mean gone for eternity. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news...

I'm just going though the motions my dude, I don't really expect to actually receive this record. I placed this order as an experiment, more or less. Already set a goggle reminder to file a claim in 25 days ;)

It's in the "THE RELEASES ON THIS LIST ARE REGIONAL IN NATURE, OR VERY SMALL RUNS" section on the RSD list, so I don't think it's getting a reissue.

That's incorrect.  All the lists are on a single page, the drop down menu just takes you to the appropriate section (not a separate page).  If you select 'Regional Releases' and scroll down far enough, you end up in the 'RSD First' section.  It's possible you missed the divider or did a search (and didn't realize you were searching the whole list), but this is definitely listed as an RSD First release.

It's harder to make that mistake with the PDF list (the RSD First items start on page 9, Space Project is on 11).

http://download.recordstoreday.com/free/RSD_2014_RELEASES_WEBSITE.pdf