Online sales of RSD releases

I really don't understand the fascination with the Ghostbusters record....The song is nostalgia novelty at best ...and the remixes are lame...all this for GID vinyl?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the song.  Especially if you're old enough to remember the 80s and you're a fan of the music and movies released during that decade.  This is the 30th anniversary of Ghostbusters so I understand why they decided to do some kind of release for it as they're also working in other collectible areas (such as art galleries and toys) to mark the occasion.  The issue I have here is that nubs go nuts over GID vinyl, which is inherently an inferior sounding record.  If this was an "Ecto Green" color or something, I'd have a better time justifying people's decisions to want this release.

for all european people: hhv.de have received their copies of the Childish Gambino record with screenplay. not sure how many are left, you can put only one in your cart as theyre selling them 1 copy per person.

http://www.hhv.de/shop/de/artikel/childish-gambino-because-the-internet-358759

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the song.  Especially if you're old enough to remember the 80s and you're a fan of the music and movies released during that decade.  This is the 30th anniversary of Ghostbusters so I understand why they decided to do some kind of release for it as they're also working in other collectible areas (such as art galleries and toys) to mark the occasion.  The issue I have here is that nubs go nuts over GID vinyl, which is inherently an inferior sounding record.  If this was an "Ecto Green" color or something, I'd have a better time justifying people's decisions to want this release.

all will be forgiven if they release a 30th anniversary edition of Hi-C Ecto Cooler

Question---has anyone found any stores in the NW that have been selling the exclusive colored version of the Built to Spill RSD LP?

I live in the Pac-NW and both of my local stores couldn't get they exclusive colored version.  They both had the /5000 version.