Online sales of RSD releases

My Scott Pilgrim from Turntable Labs came today too. Packaged in a cardboard mailer with no damage to the record. No shipping notice or fulfillment update on my account though.

However I was able to pick up a restocked copy from my local shop on the weekend since I didn't think TTL was going to come through. If anyone's still looking for a copy of the Scott Pilgrim album I'd like to trade for the Death Cab RSD release.

Conversion?

there is a conversion on the top right of the site you can put it in dollars mine is 23 for vinyl and 23 for shipping

this is what mine says

Ray Parker Jr Ghostbusters 10"- ... VIMX 1 $22,65 $22,65   Freight:     1 $22,04 $22,04   Total sum:   $44,69

thats my conversion from the site

for all european people: hhv.de have received their copies of the Childish Gambino record with screenplay. not sure how many are left, you can put only one in your cart as theyre selling them 1 copy per person.

http://www.hhv.de/shop/de/artikel/childish-gambino-because-the-internet-358759

Thank you!

Anyone order from Reckless? I ordered a few days ago but no update yet.

I ordered from them last Monday and never heard from them until I sent them an email yesterday for an update. They replied back quickly and my order was shipped same day. I think the order just got a tad delayed in all the online order craziness.

Long time lurker here, first time poster.  I ordered from a few of the stores on this thread and thought I'd give my feedback on the packaging/shipping times...

SAKI - This is the customer storefront for Carrot Top, LTD.  They're one of the major indie distributors to record stores around the country so they're legit.  My only complaint, and one I had when ordering from them for a store where I worked, is that their catalog is rarely up to date on their actual inventory in stock.  I ran into this again when I ordered $650+ worth of RSD items from them and received only about $150 of it.  Everything else was out of stock.  That said, they shipped quickly and my package arrived in the typical Carrot Top packaging, a large box with an inner box, cardboard pads, bubble wrap, etc.  They could probably have dropped my box out of a plane onto my house and it would have been fine.

Amoeba - Took a while to get here, but considering it was shipped Media Mail from California (I'm in KY) that is to be expected.  I was disappointed to see that they stuffed all of my purchases (four LPs and about five 7"s) in one record mailer with one sheet of bubble wrap.  The 7"s were fine, but every one of the album sleeves have some creasing.  I've not checked for warps yet.

1-2-3-4 Go! Records - I ordered from them on Sunday, 4/20.  They waited until 4/22 to print a shipping label and then sat on the package for the rest of the week.  It wasn't scanned in to their local post office until Saturday 4/26.  The scheduled date of arrival is Saturday, May 3rd.  That's almost two weeks after I placed the original order.  I can understand if they were busy, but why print the label and then just hold it for a week in their store?     UPDATE: I received this order on Wednesday, 4/30.  Ten days isn't as bad as thirteen.  

Crooked Beat - Not a great ordering system.  There's no way to login and no way to pay for your purchase when you place an order.  They say their ordering system is down and emails aren't being sent out.  One of the items I ordered was out of stock, but that's not too bad.  I paid them via Paypal, as they requested, but so far I've not received any confirmation or shipping indication.  I think maybe they weren't prepared for the RSD online influx.

Edit: So, I wait until I have something thoughtful to say before making a post and I get negative reputation for it.  Thanks for the welcome.