Online sales of RSD releases

didn't see Crosses there either, wasn't sure if I was too late for it to still be on the list or if it hadn't been updated yet but also looks like Dresden Dolls is up at Bullmoose? and would qualify for free shipping.

Yeah i grabbed it there. They put a ton up that was out of stock most places like those crosses 10" people have been searching for

Just a heads up, my two LPs from turntablelab came packaged loose in a GIANT box only held down by those big air packet things. No bubble wrap or cardboard. Corner dings galore. Good thing I don't get bent out of shape about that kind of stuff, but just wanted to give anyone a heads up in case you're considering ordering from them.

Just a heads up, my two LPs from turntablelab came packaged loose in a GIANT box only held down by those big air packet things. No bubble wrap or cardboard. Corner dings galore. Good thing I don't get bent out of shape about that kind of stuff, but just wanted to give anyone a heads up in case you're considering ordering from them.

I got the same boxes... ordered 3 records 1 came in its own box... No clue why... but I was on the lucky end of the specture, no dings whatsowever... I threw them away, what city did they ship from?

I'll be interested to see how all of mine were shipped from turntable, which are 3 different orders that were not shipped together. All were shipped from Arizona for me, which is a nice 7+ day travel. Hopefully I don't have 3 giant boxes show up.

I got the rsd vinyl collecting book from them and they shipped that from their Long Island shop and it was in perfect condition. Though that was a day travel. It was packed really well though for a book.

TTL has always been awful about packing. I stopped ordering vinyl from them ages ago for that very reason.

Yeah, I had never ordered from them. It was a situation where Scott Pilgrim Videogame Soundtrack came in stock and I knew that:

1) It would sell out in minutes

2) I wouldn't be able to find it anywhere else for cheap.

The corner dings I got honestly weren't too bad. To be honest I'm surprised in such a giant box the damage wasn't worse. I'll avoid ordering from them in the future if I can help it though.

The Devo Live at Max's hasn't been popping up, has it? I've been following the thread some but not all of it.

Been keeping up pretty regularly here and checking the listings, haven't seen that but the other one (Butch Devo) is out there.

Just trying to remember what people were looking for and figure out what changes seem to have shown up on the Bullmoose page. Sharon Jones, Man Man, Oneohtrix Point Never, and Pinback all there and can be added to your cart but does say "Rare Item - We will try to get it for you." Fleetwood Mac and Jorma Kaukonen are there and says "In Stock - Will ship today." Oddly, Glitch Mob is there BUT it says "Available in store only" and gives no option to put it in a cart, so not sure what that means..

So I think we have an official winner for worst RSD prices direct from a real record store:

£120.00 (approx. $200) for Soundgarden?

£50.00 ($84) for Ghostbusters??

£45.00  ($75) for Dresden Dolls???

Sure, the stuff's in stock, but at those prices that's not very surprising. Why not just got to eBay..?

is dresden dolls hard to find? i wish i would've known that and i would have picked up some extra copies for the board. i saw like 4-5 copies earlier... :(

I don't think it's as hard to find as that one place would like you to believe.

Most of the UK shops that put their inventory online today had it (and many still do). I think a lot of US shops still have it kicking around, as well.

GAAAAH!!! I GOT ONE!!! Sorry I am too excited for this damn vinyl. I just need Scott Pilgrim and Ghostbusters!!

I also want to mention that I signed up for them to email when it was back in stock and got nothing. Grr..

Has anyone seen any copies of Veruca Salt online?? I can't believe how hard this has been to track down!

Piccadilly Records in the UK has it. Depending on where you are shipping and exchange rate may make it too expensive, but it's probably cheaper than going the eBay route.

http://www.piccadillyrecords.com/prod/VerucaSalt-VerucaSalt-MintyFresh-96767.html

Been keeping up pretty regularly here and checking the listings, haven't seen that but the other one (Butch Devo) is out there.

That's what I thought, thanks. I've seen the Butch Devo around, but I had a friend who was wanting the other one and I've been trying to help him track it down via this method before he tries the eBay route.

I also ordered this and am stoked! I saw someone else did as well so here's to hoping that they really did have a few copies left over! (: