PO NOW: The Story So Far - Songs Of... 10" - Out 6/17/14 via Pure Noise

It's pretty annoying when people keep complaining about a band's sound changing and it's even more annoying when they argue that the sound hasn't changed.

so... you're annoyed... always?

WYDS sounds like a carbon copy of USAD. half the songs' intros sound the same. they need to stop writing songs in 3/4. these are just my opinions. now i'm going to be pretentious and say i've been listening to TSSF a lot longer than you have, because it's true, and being there every step of the way, the lack of progress or deviation between USAD and WYDS is stark. but i guess if 17-year-old girls think it ain't broke, then don't fix it

I never met someone who disliked TSSF & then I became a member of VC and stumbled upon this thread. It's crazy how someone will go out of their way to bash/criticize a band especially when they most likely listened to less than a handful of songs. With that being said, I can not wait for this to come out, and even more: I love everything they have put out and I love the fact that they really haven't changed their sound. TSSF will go down as one of the greats if they keep doing what they are doing. I see them live every time they come to NJ and they always put on a great show. I got a chance to meet the band this winter since my friend works security, and what really made me like them more is how down to earth they are and how "normal" they are. So stoked for this release! 

I never met someone who disliked TSSF & then I became a member of VC and stumbled upon this thread.

speaking for myself, i don't dislike TSSF; they're a great band. i'd rather not rehash all the reasons why they're going nowhere musically, though. as for the people ripping on the represses, that's mostly a knock on pure noise trying to squeeze the juice from the orange. so i think you're bit a misguided in that weird accusation.

I'm excited to hear more of their acoustic sound because I really liked the song they did on that split with Stick To Your Guns

As much as a really like their older stuff, I'm also excited to hear how their sound has matured since the last album.

Preorders are tomorrow guys. Just got word from PN.

thanks for the heads up!