PO: OST - Garden State

Soundtrack comes out August 5th.

You can order it, along with the Soundtrack to Zach Braff's new movie, Wish I was here as a bundle for $49.99 here:

http://kingsroadmerch.com/wish-i-was-here/view/bundle.asp?id=947&cid=1700

If you just want Garden State, then you can buy it here for $27.99:

http://kingsroadmerch.com/wish-i-was-here/view/?id=5805&cid=1700

If you already pre-ordered Garden State elsewhere and want to get just the Wish I Was Here Soundtrack for $27.99 here you go:

http://kingsroadmerch.com/wish-i-was-here/view/?id=5804&cid=1700

there's quite a few tracks on here that have never been pressed on vinyl, including the froufrou one.

does it also boggle your mind that almost famous soundtrack goes for near 300 dollars, or that any of the other soundtracks from this era (early 2000s) regularly go for triple digits? this is one of the stand out soundtracks of the past 20 years.

there's quite a few tracks on here that have never been pressed on vinyl, including the froufrou one.

does it also boggle your mind that almost famous soundtrack goes for near 300 dollars, or that any of the other soundtracks from this era (early 2000s) regularly go for triple digits? this is one of the stand out soundtracks of the past 20 years.

I mean, not to get into this discussion, but OF COURSE it boggles my mind. I can't fathom paying more than $30 for any record, let alone triple digits for, as Dreamover elegantly put it, mix tapes.

• 1 month later...

I ordered the Braff bundle on kings road for 52 shipped, it just shipped today...not bad amigos. They may have more.

Just curious, when did you place your order and what shipping method did you choose?

I pre-ordered in June (using media mail option) and mine hasn't shipped yet.

edit- nm, mine shipped today.

Wasn't sure which thread to post this in...

Zach Braff will be at the Urban Outfitters in NYC (Herald Square) signing copies of Garden State and Wish I was Here on Friday (8/8).

Catch is that you have to buy either soundtrack at UO before hand and get a wristband...Just picked up a copy of each to take the girlfriend (huge scrubs and GS fan).