Circle Takes the Square - ATRU

• 2 months later...

Was looking forward to this being repressed, but that price tag is hard to justify a purchase.

I thought that ATRU reissue was really well done all around, so I'm guessing that Decompositions will probably be nicely packaged as well.  Should take the sting out a bit, but $40 PPD for a 2xLP is still a lot to ask.

The bundle doesn't seem too bad though. Both ATRU and Decompositions for $45? Especially considering Decompositions alone is $35, and ATRU was pretty steep last time around.

Edit: I guess only a few are priced at that, but even $56 after the initial price goes away isn't terrible considering.

Still too much for me for this band though. Now if, I were 18 again...I'd be all over this shit.

I thought that ATRU reissue was really well done all around, so I'm guessing that Decompositions will probably be nicely packaged as well.  Should take the sting out a bit, but $40 PPD for a 2xLP is still a lot to ask.

I can imagine they'll do an exceptional job from looking at their latest ATRU represses (can't see mine till I pick them up from the U.S.).

$35 is asking a little too much but I'm probably too weak to resist

so are these actually represses or just leftovers from the latest represses? i am confused.

I'm quite confident they're represses only. It just states "sold out" for the new represses of ATRU but they obviously haven't put them up yet.

Even though I still don't love the price, I went for Decompositions.  $32 is a little easier to stomach than $35 and I do have a feeling it'll be a good product.  Not quite sure about the almost 6$ media mail option, but I remember my copy of ATRU being packed ridiculously well, so that helps me a bit.

Even though I still don't love the price, I went for Decompositions.  $32 is a little easier to stomach than $35 and I do have a feeling it'll be a good product.  Not quite sure about the almost 6$ media mail option, but I remember my copy of ATRU being packed ridiculously well, so that helps me a bit.

Lol I felt a little better with the slight discount as well although it came out to be $48 canadough. 

I went for Silver/Transparent Blue Swirl