PO: THE MARS VOLTA - AMPUTECHTURE -RED/GOLD VINYL EDITION- by Music On Vinyl

Wait, is this the SRC variant?

EDIT:  Sorry I'm a dumbass, you posted it was out for delivery today from SRC.

I'm thrown though, why does that sticker say blue/white?  Thought it was just blue?

Yep this is the SRC variant. It is Blue with a white marble to it. Definitely not solid blue. Which is weird cause SRC's website says just blue. Either way the album came out gorgeous!

Yep this is the SRC variant. It is Blue with a white marble to it. Definitely not solid blue. Which is weird cause SRC's website says just blue. Either way the album came out gorgeous!

Oh yeah, I guess I can see a little white in there.  I guess I was wondering if one disc was blue and one was white.  Not warped at all and noise-free it is?  Comparable to the quality of the MOV Deloused?

Just finishing up listening to side B right now and it's sounding pretty amazing. Easily comparable to MOV Deloused. Right up there I'd say if not a little better sounding. No warps at all. SRC's packaging could have been a little better. Definitely feels like they tried to rush these out the door when they got them.  

Ok, I've just received mine from SRC.  I'm going to immediately point out that the jacket and artwork on this one are VERY well done.  I'm almost through Tetragrammaton and so far the sound quality is just as good as Deloused is, very good.  MOV did a really good job with this, happy camper here, so worth the wait.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...