PO: THE MARS VOLTA - AMPUTECHTURE -RED/GOLD VINYL EDITION- by Music On Vinyl

Now time for FTM

Christ, I don't want to know how expensive a MOV 3XLP is gonna be... gah-damn.

If they manage to cut it so that the last disc is "Cassandra Gemini" split in half on the first and second side, I'd have to grab it then. Also if they put the title track on side A and do away with the useless etching.

The price on this is stupid. Doesn't anyone realize by buying these overpriced represses you're only further saying to the companies that you'll pay even more for it. It'll never stop increasing unless you stop buying it. 

I think you're point applies better to a scenario where there isn't a currency conversion and an import surcharge factored in. Otherwise, I totally agree with you.

The price on this is stupid. Doesn't anyone realize by buying these overpriced represses you're only further saying to the companies that you'll pay even more for it. It'll never stop increasing unless you stop buying it. 

Dude it's an import, it's not being pressed in the United States.  You realize that if you bought this directly and imported it yourself it would be $60 and not 40, right?

Agreed but still, some European people said it was high for them.

Wait, so what you're trying to tell me is that MOV is marking these up higher intentionally because they know demand is so high for these records??? Preposterous a business would never do such a thing like taking advantage of consumers to add to their profit margin!!!  Higher revenue is so not punk rock.

:P