PO: Anberlin - Lowborn (Final Album) 7/22

I'm on the fence about buying tickets, I should not be on the fence to buy these tickets I love this band someone push me on the other side please.

If you've ever seen these guys live, I'd be on the fence too. Love love love them but man their shows are so piercingly loud in order to get Stephens voice up high enough in the mix that it's painful to the ears. Just awful. Like their sound guy is going deaf or something.

That being said, I'll probably still go lol.

• 2 weeks later...

From the latest Anberlin email, "The first pressing is now out of print, and we care working on a second print as quickly as we can"

Doubt it will be different in any way but good for them for selling out

They sold out of the vinyl in their merch store. From the Anberlin email: "Lastly - we have sold out of the Lowborn vinyl in our merch store."

Not sure if this has been discussed. For those who preordered through amazon, when will the digital download through amazon be available, it doesn't really say anywhere? If I have to wait to be able to download it when the vinyl ships, someone will perish.

I imagine it'll be available on 7/22