PO: Anberlin - Lowborn (Final Album) 7/22

• 2 weeks later...

I'm seeing these dudes play tomorrow night. I really want to get my Vital sleeve signed but really don't want to deal with taking it to the show. can't decide....

does anyone who has seen them on this tour remember seeing Vital for sale at the show? I might just buy it there and sell my current copy.

Didn't end up getting anything signed last night and I'm not sure the band even showed up afterwards to meet and great. Not a bad show though.

The opening band was called The Weather and was alright but I couldn't help but be extremely jealous of all those who get to see '68 open for them and I pretty much hate everyone who is getting to see Copeland on the FL date.

I don't have any other info. I guess Stephen posted a photo of it somewhere.

ugh..I thought I had their catalog complete.. http://instagram.com/p/t56wF6Ae3I/

I really don't want to spend 100+ on this like I know I'm going to in the future. I wonder what's on the b-side? Since they only recorded 10 tracks for Lowborn. This is crazy. 

E-mailed Stephen and he replied back telling me he has no idea where the person got that 7" and he doesn't even have one himself.  Must've been posting someone else's picture in that case.  

You got the hookups...haha  I am curious though isn't that Stephens Instagram listed above though? Did he just repost from someone else?