Cancelled (TV) Shows You Wish Would Come Back

I don't know if it was mentioned, but Human Giant. Seriously. I miss this show so much.

i don't know why, but i could never get into it

i don't know why, but i could never get into it

I feel like if they brought it back, it would become soooo much bigger. Almost everyone knows who Aziz Ansari and Paul Scheer are now thanks to Parks and Rec and The League. And Rob Huebel has been in a lot of things since then. Plus I think they could get even more awesome special guests now.

Journeyman & Awake.

These two recent shows come to mind for me. Both only lasted single, 13 (or so) episode seasons, but both had great concepts and were well written and produced and could have run for a couple of seasons at least.

Others that I would have loved to see wrapped up more concisely or given a longer run would include;

Carnivale

Deadwood

Rome

Ned & Stacey (one of the best sitcoms ever)

my wife and I are part of the way through season 4 of Friday Night Lights, im not sure I can handle knowing there is only 1 more season after this. It might be one of my all time favorite shows ever now. the first season is absolutely perfect.

I flew through FNL in about 3 weeks. I just finished it a few days ago and it's great. I think they could have done 1 or 2 more seasons but it goes out appropriately.