What are you currently listening to?

I semi-randomly discovered this band/album:

http://facingtheswarmthought.bandcamp.com/album/bridges

Came out a little over a year ago. I don't typically listen to stuff like this very much anymore, but when a new discovery actually grabs my ear these days, I get pretty amped on it.

If you dig heavy, chaotic, math-core bands like Botch and Knut, you'd probably enjoy this.

For some reason whenever I can't pick an album to spin I end up putting on Trophy Scars - Goodnight Alchemy.

Everything about their old stuff reminds me of shit I outgrew after high school but somehow they still rule. This album is so good. I used to think Alphabets was their best, but over the years GA has grown on me. I saw them two years ago and I'm actually glad they didn't play "Jerry's the name..." because I would have moshed too hard.

I definitely dig it. Thumbs up to you guys. Will have to get the CD's or maybe the "everything" combo at some point.

Cool man, thanks for the kind words!  We are in the middle of recording a new album and when we do we are going to do some kind of pledgemusic/indiegogo to see if we can get it on vinyl.