MAN ADVICE v2.0

pretty sure i've somehow fucked it up since, anyways, cause compared to when we first met she's been a brick wall.

sigh

Sometimes people click and sometimes they don't. It's always different at first because you're both new to each other so there's a little more "trying" for lack of a better word.

Not sure how you met her, but I know OKC has that % match thing. Its definitely not perfect but I've seen it work. My girlfriend and I were a 98% match and I've never had any relationship work so well so fast. We were both like "But I thought that number was bullshit..."

1 a day baby!

I usually save them for the occasional time I see the words "vinyl collector" in a profile. Actually happened just about an hour ago!

Not many collectors in my area, though I have made a few friends that I've met in local record stores.  It's a difficulty finding a compatible girl that also have a fervent passion for vinyl.  I'm just looking for one that won't key my car after the second date.

Not many collectors in my area, though I have made a few friends that I've met in local record stores. It's a difficulty finding a compatible girl that also have a fervent passion for vinyl. I'm just looking for one that won't key my car after the second date.

Did this actually happen to you? More than once?

I guess what I'm saying is a relationship shouldn't be "work" at the start. Long term, yeah. But wait for someone you click with.

Yeah.  I asked her whats up today and she said "nah" or whatever (thats the tldr version of what she said) but i think we had a high number match % despite the apparent differences in our life. 

I don't know but I have no idea how people do this shit I'm laying in my bed being all dramatic cause I built up so much happiness in my head.

I need more bricks and more walls.

I've recently been in a similar situation, but I'm on the other side.  I can't stand 90% of the media she enjoys (music, shows, movies, books, etc.), but I still can tolerate it.

I just fucking hate having sex to Breaking Benjamin.

---

I've been seriously contemplating letting my love life (and complementary co-dependency) go into a diapause until I can actually deal with everything.  With all this shit on my plate, it's hard to juggle relationships.  Just gotta let it come naturally.

Now if I can make it more than a week without searching for some like a starving hound dog...

i feel the same but i already downloaded tinder and okc cause i don't know how else to cope with sadness then finding a new source of it.

I super liked someone and they liked me back, so i messaged them and they blocked me.  talk about power.

Don't you have any places to meet people in real life? Your a young attractive dude, why use the internet unless you just want to hook up?

No, but I do have a problem with attracting women that are less than mentally stable.  The sex is good, but the ensuing repercussions sometimes make it not worth it.  I need to learn to not ignore all these damn red flags.

Yes. I have the high school version of this issue. Since I've started I have had to shoot down three and actively avoid (still, since beginning of last year) one. Help me pls.

Don't you have any places to meet people in real life? Your a young attractive dude, why use the internet unless you just want to hook up?

This is helpful advice. Generally you shouldn't be using any and all options available to you at any given moment.

I find it best to just choose one thing to do and if that doesn't work, just keep doing it longer.