MAN ADVICE v2.0

So I just started trying Tinder out, and surprisingly I got some marches. I have no clue what to talk about though. I feel more awkward on the app than I do in person. 

I can dig it Bruce. Time to make awkward small talk, and hope it evolves into something that can give me more to feed off of. It's so much easier to do in person I think.

I can dig it Bruce. Time to make awkward small talk, and hope it evolves into something that can give me more to feed off of. It's so much easier to do in person I think.

There are pros and cons, but I think internet dating is the best thing to ever happen. It's still terrifying but it's a lot easier for me. Plus turning down a bunch of sex was an ego boost.

Consider this - I'm sure anything you have to say (coming from an intelligent dude such as yourself) is going to be better than more than half the shit these girls are getting told on a daily basis from a bunch of dipshits. Have fun in the wild world of online dating.

Consider this - I'm sure anything you have to say (coming from an intelligent dude such as yourself) is going to be better than more than half the shit these girls are getting told on a daily basis from a bunch of dipshits. Have fun in the wild world of online dating.

Ah, thank man.

I'm pretty sure most ladies are impressed by a guy nice enough not to just immediately send them a picture of their junk these days... technology has allowed low class assholes the land to reign and scare women away from potentially nice guys

That'll be a last resort.

Can't go wrong with "Yo baby, ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat?"

What if I don't own an overcoat? Think a saying a hoodie would work just as well?

So I just started trying Tinder out, and surprisingly I got some marches. I have no clue what to talk about though. I feel more awkward on the app than I do in person. 

Sometimes their pictures offer opportunities for witty commentary to open the conversation.

Or maybe her bio says something clever that you can build upon.

Other times a simple "hello" works.

Or a drunken "eyyo lemme get up in dem guts?"  ;)

I can't remember the exact wording but one time a guy said something like 'we're only 1.1 miles away? I could ejaculate that far'.

I've seen some horrible shit said to girls I know.

My girlfriend has alopecia. When we first started seeing each other we were still casual and both using tinder. Almost daily she'd get "Did your pussy hair fall out too?"

Then again my piece of shit friend messaged a bald girl "I want to smear cream cheese on your head" as an opener (against my protests) and had sex with her that night.

I can't remember the exact wording but one time a guy said something like 'we're only 1.1 miles away? I could ejaculate that far'.

I have never used any sort of "line" on these sites. I really hate them to be honest. I'm pretty sick of going on dates and just having it feel so unnatural. I think I need to stop for a while.