PO: Ty Segall-Manipulator 2xlp

Some friends talked to Ty on Sunday and he confirmed that he has red copies. Now maybe he got his copies and opened a copy that happened to be on red vinyl and he's assuming all of them are red. (I'm pretty sure Ty Segall has other things to worry about than whether his records are red vinyl or not.) Either way, I'll take the chance and get one at the show.

Some friends talked to Ty on Sunday and he confirmed that he has red copies. Now maybe he got his copies and opened a copy that happened to be on red vinyl and he's assuming all of them are red. (I'm pretty sure Ty Segall has other things to worry about than whether his records are red vinyl or not.) Either way, I'll take the chance and get one at the show.

Yes, I think that's the best chance we have, at the shows. Let us know!

Well, hopefully my luck changes. It's been shit lately, so I'm sure this is no different.

I am, however, relieved that this is luck of the draw. If there was a buddy system in place for certain stores, I would be irritated. I'll find one, I hope. And who knows, the red and black may have identical numbers. Either way, that red really suits the LP.

Also, to anyone who has a store with all red, I'm willing to paypal you extra for your trouble of grabbing one for me. I'm sure there are stores out there opening them.

Guest deleted

Gonna need RealTruth to stop in with a statistical breakdown of the standard vs. variant and how they are distributed.

How 'bout a "Hey, fuck you buddy!" instead? :D

Limited 1/2 variant. One has a black A/B and red C/D and the other has the opposite.

Went down to Mtheory here in San Diego tonight... There was like 8 copies even near closing. Havent felt this way since buying my official 18 y/o scratchers many many years ago. I scored the black variant, I'm just telling myself that at least it matches all my Drag City releases color wise.

Also! Tim can you confirm whether or not the red variant is 180grams? Someone posted that earlier on instagram. The black def isn't 180. I think thats the only way Id be upset is if thr two pressings at the same price point were different weight wise.

Fantastic Burnt Orange labels though!

I'm interested in a red copy still PM if you're willing to sell down the road.

@glassrealms I wonder how FYF fans were treated? My buddies were too high to find me a copy but I feel like of course Ty would have the red ones. Even if they were "randomly" placed.