PO: Ryan Adams - Self-Titled 9/9/14

so how many people are using Bullmoose for the 7"s? Those that order, are they getting filled? I've had my local grab the Jacksonville 7 so I assume they can continue to grab each one...but just in case wondering what is the best online "chance/odds?" Thanks...

Many a 7" a month for like 10 months or so is gonna be killer both musically and on my wallet...

• 2 weeks later...

The shipping option isn't the best, but I don't want to miss any of these singles.

Any word on the singles for Do You Laugh When and No Shadow? I had them in my cart at Music Direct, but their shipping charges were even more exorbitant so I held off and now they're not on the site anymore.

Of course it goes up when I leave for school and sells out before I get home. Looks like it is a PaxAm exclusive too. Fuck those shipping prices though, not sure I still could have pulled the trigger for the bundle for 17 dollars in shipping for 4 of his (assumed) metal tracks. Hopefully they throw up a few extra singles and I can snag one.

I was on the fence, but I jumped and bought it. I paid $5.50 for shipping, which I don't think is ridiculous. So, what are all the seven inchers that make up this series so far? I only have 1984 and I love it. That one is going for crazy prices on ebay at the moment.

Jacksonville is the other. Features 2 songs that have been compared to Cold Roses era Ryan and a bluesy joke song. Its up for stream on spotify and the limited 7"is sold out everywhere. (apparently still available at Bullmoose)

The album's single Give Me Something Good is also available on a 7" with a non-album b-side and doesn't appear to be limited