Jimmy Eat World Vinyl Reissues - Static Prevails, Clarity and Futures

Static Prevails - 2LP Opaque White / Clarity - 2LP Opaque Orange / Bleed American - 1LP Opaque Red / Futures - 2LP Opaque Green.

Sorry for the weird typing I'm on mobile.

Thanks man.

Static Prevails and Bleed American are up on the EU site:

https://uk.kingsroadmerch.com/jimmy-eat-world/

Pin badge too.

I ordered a copy of each. Starting to get a little annoyed that they're pressing so many copies of these lately. Hopefully this is the last run but if Mofi presses any, I may pick those up as well.

just curious (i am realitvely new to collecting vinyl) what makes Mofi better? 

just curious (i am realitvely new to collecting vinyl) what makes Mofi better? 

They seem to do a good job at making shit sound good. It's probably personal preference but their pressing of Pinkerton has given me full confidence to buy from them. Their sensibilities line up with my preference. Don't know how others feel.

I ordered a red bleed American in the short time they were on the US store. Got a shipping notification today. Weird that if they actually physically have them they aren't up on the site already.

Any chance it has an item number on your invoice? If they do I might call and see if they can process one via the phone or at least let me know if they'll be restocking/it was a glitch/etc because I'm bummed they are all up on the UK, Europe, and Germany stores.

I ordered a red bleed American in the short time they were on the US store. Got a shipping notification today. Weird that if they actually physically have them they aren't up on the site already.

i ordered on too and got a shipping notification this morning. i live in LA where they ship out of and i got it at 4pm. They are not on the site anymore because they probably sold out on their inventory.