WTB: Jurassic Park Soundtrack

enyfour5

that has a hole and a ding, im looking for something that is near mint. Not a reject that no one wants, I did look, obviously I didn't want it in that condition. DUDE.

Then you should've bought one for the 4 days they were on sale.

Hope you find one at a reasonable price. Don't expect any help from the a-holes on this website. All they're good for is chiming in with their elitist 2 cents.

The snark is strong with this one. Stick around and join us – let the sass flow through you.

And get an avatar.

Hope you find one at a reasonable price. Don't expect any help from the a-holes on this website. All they're good for is chiming in with their elitist 2 cents.

First off I am the LAST thing from an elitist. If you join a community, the first thing you should do learn the do's and dont's before making yourself look like an ass. I have helped people facilitate trades as well as gotten great advice about my setup and collection. If you can't handle being called out for stupidity, then leave plain and simple.

First off I am the LAST thing from an elitist. If you join a community, the first thing you should do learn the do's and dont's before making yourself look like an ass. I have helped people facilitate trades as well as gotten great advice about my setup and collection. If you can't handle being called out for stupidity, then leave plain and simple.

No your just a dick. Fuck off

No your just a dick. Fuck off

The word is spelled "You're".

As in you're a fucking ass clown

And who was being stupid? The guy who didn't buy a record in a four day window because he doesn't sit on Vinyl collective all day, or me, for taking his side?

Both. If you actually read New To VC thread, you would know that posting double threads is frowned upon. All he had to do was search and at least 5 FS threads would have popped up.

As for you, that JP release was covered everywhere not just VC as one of the most hyped releases in a long time. So the after market prices are going to be nuts for a while. That's what the other posters were trying to tell him. Not to mention the OP was already warned for being a troll in other threads. How about you fuck off

You want to get into grammar and punctuation? Because the paragraph you wrote above if rife with grammatical errors. You should probably look up rife.

Doesn't negate the fact that you came onto a forum and tried to insult the members who were trying to help the OP. Get a grip.

I'm done. I don't normally get into those types of discussions but I hate when people are falsely called elitist. Especially when majority of the posters on here are extremely helpful.

I'm out of positive quota for the time being, but I think you're the bee's knees.

How did you try to help? No one tried to help! Telling someone to look at the busted up copy on another thread wasn't what he wanted so your helpful suggestion? "Then you should've bought one for the 4 days they were on sale." That's not fucking helpful. That's what I came here to say and now I'm getting scolded for picking on the poor wittle people that were just trying to help. 

How did you try to help? No one tried to help! Telling someone to look at the busted up copy on another thread wasn't what he wanted so your helpful suggestion? "Then you should've bought one for the 4 days they were on sale." That's not fucking helpful. That's what I came here to say and now I'm getting scolded for picking on the poor wittle people that were just trying to help. 

dude, srsly. just take a deep fucking breath and relax. jfc.