PO: Sun Kil Moon "Benji" (7/29)

hells ya thank god I looked on here! Shoot now I am gonna have yellow and blue! But so odd LUNA music said only limited to 100 and its clearly 300? By guess of "how many are left" (not sure where people see that?)

Why is it saying August 19th when the other colors come out next week??? Odd, he must of thought, hey ill press more! Clearly there is demand for my music on vinyl lol

this does make more sense than pressing only 100 copies exclusively for Luna.  400 of the blue and then 900 or so each of yellow and black, that sounds like it would allow the distributors to have some to sell while also allowing CV to sell a bunch of $28 records

Yes, this is how it should be done! And how he did it pretty consistently. I remember AFP being at my local store, and online via CV. Among the Leaves is where he changed it up! Doing strictly CV, but that pressing is low compared to all other(albums)....sorry Koz nerd big time! 

Some please trade me for APRIL! 

these are literally selling at about 2 copies every 3-5 minutes lol...im bored and should go to bed!

Yes, this is how it should be done! And how he did it pretty consistently. I remember ATL being at my local store, and online via CV. Among the Leaves is where he changed it up! Doing strictly CV, but that pressing is low compared to all other(albums)....sorry Koz nerd big time! 

Some please trade me for APRIL! 

these are literally selling at about 2 copies every 3-5 minutes lol...im bored and should go to bed!

yeah im still looking for an ATL on black too, ive only seen two on ebay and none on discogs, which surprises me...i wonder if this was a Luna exclusive as well because they were definitely not online anywhere

yeah im still looking for an ATL on black too, ive only seen two on ebay and none on discogs, which surprises me...i wonder if this was a Luna exclusive as well because they were definitely not online anywhere

Yea, I am not sure ( think I did see one black copy on ebay way back!) but they seem to be non-existent...they could of been promo copies! he always does like 100-300 promos (whatever that means)

So that Amoeba copy was a used copy...or if new brought in and sold to them! Could be promo still (idk) cool to know they are out there

Yea, I am not sure ( think I did see one black copy on ebay way back!) but they seem to be non-existent...they could of been promo copies! he always does like 100-300 promos (whatever that means)

So that Amoeba copy was a used copy...or if new brought in and sold to them! Could be promo still (idk) cool to know they are out there

Yeah it was used and up on their wall