Carousel Project- Kozelek, Molina, and Volcano Choir one offs-

Hey Carousel Project backers. 

I am writing to inform all original backers of the indiegogo campaign that final refunds will go out on 1/15.  I realize it has been a long time coming, but as we had mentioned, the project was put on hiatus when Shorebird lost its initial funding.  We were hopeful that the project would continue in some shape or form, but at this point it seems unlikely.

Everybody who has not been refunded can expect a complete refund on 1/15.  If you do not receive your refund by 1/17 or have any changes that we should know about, please email us at [email protected] We appreciate your patience and apologize for the delays in wrapping this up.

Thank you,

David

(on behalf of Shorebrid)

EdTq5Nd.jpg

Hey Carousel Project backers.  

I am writing to inform all original backers of the indiegogo campaign that final refunds will go out on 1/15.  I realize it has been a long time coming, but as we had mentioned, the project was put on hiatus when Shorebird lost its initial funding.  We were hopeful that the project would continue in some shape or form, but at this point it seems unlikely.

Everybody who has not been refunded can expect a complete refund on 1/15.  If you do not receive your refund by 1/17 or have any changes that we should know about, please email us at [email protected] We appreciate your patience and apologize for the delays in wrapping this up.

Thank you,

David 
(on behalf of Shorebrid)

• 1 month later...

FnwpYOt.gif

So many levels of anger and sadness. No new Molina, and it appears some jerk from Rhode Island has made off with my money. Then he keeps raising my hopes up every few months. I think if he was trying to steal our money he'd have just disappeared by now, so why does he keep making these promises and then disappearing for months? Is he that incompetent?? 

I think if he was trying to steal our money he'd have just disappeared by now, so why does he keep making these promises and then disappearing for months? Is he that incompetent??

I think there's a chance he's a weirdo who gets off on stringing people along and the angry e-mails he gets after each missed deadline.

• 3 weeks later...

So I just found something interesting. You may remember that one of the pledge rewards for the project/fundraiser was a 7" of Townes Van Zandt covers by Jason Molina.

Well apparently Secretly Canadian is putting that out for RSD this year: http://www.scdistribution.com/resources/sc331.pdf

• 2 months later...

From Secretly Canadian on Twitter today: 
"#molina Shorebird / Project Carousel "customers" (you know who you are) please email us: [email protected]. We’ll get you squared away."
https://twitter.com/secretlycndian/status/720340595206713344

On Facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/SecretlyCanadian/posts/1210344378975791

I did this and was contacted by Nick Faidley who asked that I send him "something from your order, like an indiegogo receipt, a snapshot of your Indiegogo account, a snapshot of a paypal statement, any correspondence with Shorebird, etc." I did this and provided my mailing address and he said he would put me on a list to receive a free copy of the RSD 7" to be shipped out around the end of April.