SHELLAC

DUDE INCREDIBLE

PRE-ORDER NOW (at the Touch and Go Records web store): HERE

DURATION: 32:43

TRACK LISTING ◊ 9 songs

Side A

Dude Incredible / Compliant / You Came In Me / Riding Bikes

Side B

All The Surveyors / The People's Microphone / Gary / Mayor/Surveyor / Surveyor

THE BAND

Steve Albini ◊ Guitar

Todd Trainer ◊ Drums

Bob Weston ◊ Bass

DATA

This is Shellac's fifth LP. Recording took place sporadically over the past few years at Steve's ELECTRICAL AUDIO studios in Chicago. The record was mastered by Steve Rooke at ABBEY ROAD. There is no comma in 'Dude Incredible'; like Sir Duke or King Friday, for example.

PACKAGING

Both the CD and LP version of Dude Incredible come packaged in a chipboard album jacket with two high gloss, full color monkeys on the front cover. The LP includes a CD of the full album.

QC

Audio quality is paramount, as always, with Shellac. The LP was mastered entirely in the analog domain, using the DMM (Direct Metal Mastering) process. The LPs are being manufactured at RTI in Camarillo, CA, using their HQ-180 system. The pressings are 180 gram audiophile quality.

PROMOTION

Other than the informational sheet you hold in your hand (or virtual hand), this record will have no formal promotion. There will be no advertisements, no press or radio promotion, no e-promotion, no promotional or review copies, no promotional gimmick items, and otherwise no free lunch.

TOURING

The band will continue to play shows or tour at the same sporadic and relaxed pace as always. There is no correlation between shows and record releases.

THE IPODS

Dude Incredible will be available for digital download purchases in formats including full-bandwidth 24-bit files.

PROMOTION

Other than the informational sheet you hold in your hand (or virtual hand), this record will have no formal promotion. There will be no advertisements, no press or radio promotion, no e-promotion, no promotional or review copies, no promotional gimmick items, and oth

classic Albini

so stoked for this

I've been waiting so long for this. Can't wait.

I had no idea this was in the works. Been loving At Action Park pretty thoroughly lately. I may have to snag this.

Is Idea of North not the greatest?

Is Idea of North not the greatest?

It's pretty damn good.  I've taken a serious liking to pretty much every riff and groove on that record.  I always thought it was a "cool listen" or whatever, but something about it just clicked with me about a month ago.  Throwing the album on and hearing that opening riff of My Black Ass is pure catharsis.

It's pretty damn good. I've taken a serious liking to pretty much every riff and groove on that record. I always thought it was a "cool listen" or whatever, but something about it just clicked with me about a month ago. Throwing the album on and hearing that opening riff of My Black Ass is pure catharsis.

I think I've said it before in some threads to other people, but check out Rodan if you haven't. I'm almost positive that you will love them. Rusty is one of the best Touch and Go related records up there with Spiderland.

• 2 months later...