Updated Paramore Records For Sale Thread

I spoke with him on this - He eBay feedback that's 98% positive and the jacket on Riot! seems to be in great shape. His prices are definitely higher than the average, but they'll sell one way or another. I don't see any need to ban him or harrass him until proven otherwise.

Were you here before his last ban?

To each their own.  But as someone who's actually listened to the vast majority of Paramore's discography, it's just my personal reaction to their music.  Not running my mouth for the sake of talking shit or trolling Zayzie.

i know, but the second part of that statement is more of an insult to the band than just a general constructive criticism. especially since that really isn't the way and hayley has done her best to really make it about the band rather than just her.

i know, but the second part of that statement is more of an insult to the band than just a general constructive criticism. especially since that really isn't the way and hayley has done her best to really make it about the band rather than just her.

I can respect her approach in that regard, and I genuinely have nothing against the band as human beings.  I just wholly believe that their music isn't anything interesting, and that > 50% of their fanbase wouldn't have bothered listening to Paramore in the first place, if it weren't for Hayley.

I can respect her approach in that regard, and I genuinely have nothing against the band as human beings. I just wholly believe that their music isn't anything interesting, and that > 50% of their fanbase wouldn't have bothered listening to Paramore in the first place, if it weren't for Hayley.

Her voice and Riot is what drew me in. I own all their music on cd but I refuse to pay flipper prices for their vinyl, not happening.

Of course I was - I saw all of his bullshit. You figure he would figure it out, but he brings it on himself.

I have to remind myself that he's young, but even still there's no need to be so off putting

I can respect her approach in that regard, and I genuinely have nothing against the band as human beings.  I just wholly believe that their music isn't anything interesting, and that > 50% of their fanbase wouldn't have bothered listening to Paramore in the first place, if it weren't for Hayley.

i would call that "mainstream music syndrome."