Updated Paramore Records For Sale Thread

Sorry to rain on everyones parade...but it's obvious that zay zay is only trying to instigate and piss people off, so wouldn't it just be best to completely ignore him? I'm in no way trying to defend him. I'm just saying, if you stop giving him what he wants, he'll eventually go away and stop cluttering the boards

There's too many threads for this bullshit. Can I please get a quick recap on what's going on?

In a nutshell, Zay got banned in May for being a shithead (his last thread before the ban ended very similarly to how the new ones are going, except he started spewing "fuck you"s all over the place; it's a hell of a read). His ban expired this past week and he's made three or four new threads in three days, all of which are about shitty Paramore records that he's trying to flip for well over eBay prices. Naturally, we responded by making fun of him and posting pictures and gifs of various Taylors and cute animals in every single thread.

That's just about it, unless I'm missing something too. Honestly, I think he's just starting these threads to try and piss us off, and it'd be super rad if we just permabanned him from the forums, but the threads are admittedly a lot of fun to read.

Sorry to rain on everyones parade...but it's obvious that zay zay is only trying to instigate and piss people off, so wouldn't it just be best to completely ignore him? I'm in no way trying to defend him. I'm just saying, if you stop giving him what he wants, he'll eventually go away and stop cluttering the boards

He won't

I know the story of Lord ZayZay; I wrote the Bible on it. My recap was mostly towards the posting of Taylors and animals.

Ah. Well, Juan likes Taylor Swift, so that's probably where the whole Taylor thing started. Not entirely sure where the animals came from, but they sure are cute, aren't they?

Ah. Well, Juan likes Taylor Swift, so that's probably where the whole Taylor thing started. Not entirely sure where the animals came from, but they sure are cute, aren't they?

Animals originated from someone suggesting that they use the potential Paramore money on a PS3 and a puppy. From there it was a free-for-all.

Twins are born. Parents can't afford to keep so they give them away. One goes to black family - Jamal. One goes to Hispanic family - Juan. 14 years pass. Parents go and see Juan. Birth mom says she wishes she could see Jamal. Birth dad says if you've seen Juan, you've seen Jamal.