Minus the Bear - Planet Of Ice 2xLP Reissue

I have to admit, those early days of VC and SH and Virgil were fun. No drama. No bullshit. A lot of great releases being put out and a real community. 

I cringe sometimes when I think about the albums I could have picked up from SH/VC back in the day that now go for waaaay more than what he was selling them for.

You snooze you lose I guess :/

I have to admit, those early days of VC and SH and Virgil were fun. No drama. No bullshit. A lot of great releases being put out and a real community. 

the good ol days!

There was a time I would immediately jump on this, but I think I've finally decided to give up on keeping my MTB collection up to date. I have everything up through 2012, but I missed the most recent set of TIWILABG and HRF represses, and these are just too damned expensive considering I already own 10 copies of POI (plus a test press). Time to let this collection ride off into the sunset...

I just find it strange that they were able to sell out of a preorder for 3000 vinyl unless they only got one variant. THey did have all three listed right?

They only had purple listed, and if I recall correctly it was never stated that they were the exclusive distributor of that variant.  So, it's likely that they had a good idea how many they were going to be able to order and sold that many.

They only had purple listed, and if I recall correctly it was never stated that they were the exclusive distributor of that variant.  So, it's likely that they had a good idea how many they were going to be able to order and sold that many.

ok that makes sense, I had to wait to place the order and then it was gone. I do see now that they have purple as the color.

Yea any idea why they pulled the preorder?

I just thought they sold out really fast.

I just find it strange that they were able to sell out of a preorder for 3000 vinyl unless they only got one variant. THey did have all three listed right?

Nobody took the second response as a joke? Am I the only one?