PO - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - Float Along - Fill Your Lungs / Oddments

Brand new double LP compilation of Float Along, Fill Your Lungs and Oddments released for the US Market, Housed in a gatefold sleeve.

Amazon Link - 

http://www.amazon.com/Float-Along-Fill-Lungs-Oddments/dp/B00LPGJ02C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1405709905&sr=8-1&keywords=float+along+fill+your+lungs+vinyl

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Midheaven (and presumably other record stores soon) have this back in stock, however it has been repressed on black vinyl instead of the previous double splatter according to their mail order department:

https://midheaven.com/item/float-along-fill-your-lungs-oddments-by-king-gizzard-the-lizard-wizard-2xlp#product-list-129519 

A new repress is hitting the streets as we speak, but different stores list different release dates. Some say it comes out in November, I found one that says Oct 16 while some even say it's already in stock. I wonder if Flightless will make an announcement before it happens. Hoping for a limited colorway, fingers crossed. 

A new repress is hitting the streets as we speak, but different stores list different release dates. Some say it comes out in November, I found one that says Oct 16 while some even say it's already in stock. I wonder if Flightless will make an announcement before it happens. Hoping for a limited colorway, fingers crossed. 

I pulled the trigger on the one that Midheaven has in stock and they've already sent a shipping notice.  That being said, "Shipping Label Created" and seeing actual movement on an item through the USPS system are two different things.

A Flightless repress would be sweet and I'm definitely holding out for any update from them (re: any older Gizz release at this point), that being said a local record store from back home in Sydney posted that they'll be getting the U.S. repress in. Could be that it's the only available option to order currently from distributors. 

This Float Along/Oddments compilation actually *was* a Flightless release (FLT011LP), but it was pressed for the US market.

Hey guys, please post infos & photos if you happen to receive a copy anytime soon. These online stores are very modest with the info, I'm not even sure if it's only pressed on black vinyl or something else as well.

This Float Along/Oddments compilation actually *was* a Flightless release (FLT011LP), but it was pressed for the US market.

Hey guys, please post infos & photos if you happen to receive a copy anytime soon. These online stores are very modest with the info, I'm not even sure if it's only pressed on black vinyl or something else as well.

I just asked Midheaven about my order and they confirm that the vinyl is black this time around.

This was on Norman's site months ago and it said "not in stock needs to be ordered in" I ordered a copy when I ordered a UK copy of Quarters and I've been waiting since then for this to finally come in.

I've got an email from Norman every few weeks saying it would be repressed but they just didn't know when.