Nothing - Downward Years To Come 2.0 12"

Already.... :angry::angry::angry:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SUPER-RARE-Nothing-Downward-Years-To-Come-Leather-Vinyl-EP-x-120-guilty-/261549399482?ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

reggiomedia - got 2 copies and flipping. I hope you are reading here and someone knows you.

I bet they will cancel his order if someone shows them. Topshelf has done that to the same guy.

Jesus Christ...This guy has to at least lurk here. If you look through his other items for sale, he's got a bunch of things that were hyped here. Three copies of Maybeshewill - Fair Youth on blue for $80 each. Human garbage is putting it politely.

Wait, really? That's hilarious. After eBay fees and shipping, he (or she) will be lucky to break even on those. Their last album was pressed /500, I believe, and after 2 years it's still available. What a fucking tool.

Yeah..24$ to ship it to Italy....But i'm a mad man then i woke up in the night and ordered the leather one.....Maybe for a regular version you can wait some european distro like throatruiner records having it and save some money....

I'm also a mad man and purchased both colors for €48/$62 shipped after my first post. As a vegan I'm glad that I don't care about leather stuff,haha.

Guest Secular Haze

Love the consistent black and white across the album art, variants, tapes, etc. The pink and red copies of GOE are going to throw that all off.

...and yellow, and blue, and green, and purple.

...and yellow, and blue, and green, and purple.

I'd definitely buy a Blue copy of Guilty because it's my favorite colour.

I picked up the white pressing of Downward because a leather sleeve just didn't perk my interest. Curious to see how it comes out though.

Sorry for a boring bump to this topic, but does anybody know when A389 charges your credit card for pre-orders? I bought a few different records the night I bought DYTC (leather edition!!), and I can't tell if they charged me yet. Anybody else get charged yet? Paid via PayPal/bank account if that matters.

I'm really stoked to see what these pleather sleeves look like.

So I got all 3 variants of this because I was gonna try variant collecting, but I realized that will probably never happen/would cost too much money. So I'm gonna sell these to whoever wants them. I'll probably give the leather cover to the person with the highest post count/feedback or whatever who messages, but the other 2 I'll sell to anyone.  Message me if you're interested!

So I got all 3 variants of this because I was gonna try variant collecting, but I realized that will probably never happen/would cost too much money. So I'm gonna sell these to whoever wants them. I'll probably give the leather cover to the person with the highest post count/feedback or whatever who messages, but the other 2 I'll sell to anyone. Message me if you're interested!

Giving up pretty quickly, no? Variant collecting takes patience! lol

Giving up pretty quickly, no? Variant collecting takes patience! lol

I know that haha it's the money too. I had a few people message about the first pres of this wanting $60+ and I then realized that I probably shouldnt spend that kind of money a month before I leave for school again haahah

I know that haha it's the money too. I had a few people message about the first pres of this wanting $60+ and I then realized that I probably shouldnt spend that kind of money a month before I leave for school again haahah

Oh so you mean you are reaponsible with your money unlike me hahaha. Having the Paypal credit option is TERRIBLE yet wonderful lol.