Nothing - Downward Years To Come 2.0 12"

So what's the deal with this? Did they take a photo out of sheer excitement, and then realize that someone fucked up when they sat down to assemble them? How do you not realize that they're only a third of the size they should be? I agree that there must've been a huge lack of communication – I can't say I've ever heard of this happening in all the time I've been buying vinyl.

So what's the deal with this? Did they take a photo out of sheer excitement, and then realize that someone fucked up when they sat down to assemble them? How do you not realize that they're only a third of the size they should be? I agree that there must've been a huge lack of communication – I can't say I've ever heard of this happening in all the time I've been buying vinyl.

I bet the printer just emailed A389 the picture and they posted it. Looking at the photo again, there's really nothing to look at for scale to see how big the covers are. I could see how this got mixed up.

I bet the printer just emailed A389 the picture and they posted it. Looking at the photo again, there's really nothing to look at for scale to see how big the covers are. I could see how this got mixed up.

Yeah, I suppose that's plausible... and pretty much the only explanation that really makes sense.

• 2 weeks later...

On the site that premiered the video they did an interview with him about it. He said that he'd been waking up at strange times in the early morning after getting back from Asia and one morning he just starting watching break-in footaged and clipped together a bunch of different parts from different videos so that they all looked like they came from one break-in. Super interesting concept.

• 2 weeks later...