My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

So exactly how many of these will Hot Topic be stocking? Sadly, Hot Topic doesn't have a pre-order on their website. I plan to jump on this as soon as it is released, so will there be a good amount to go around, and will Hot Topic's website likely even stock this?

Hot Topic doesn't do preorders frequently. Keep your eye in this thread. I'm sure someone will post the link when it drops

Jesus... Was he just having a fire sale or did not know the value of them?

Well originally I thought he had no clue the value (and he may still not)

After walking into his house (sketchy) because he was watching his very young son, I realized he likely needed money for weed. The place reeked of it

So exactly how many of these will Hot Topic be stocking? Sadly, Hot Topic doesn't have a pre-order on their website. I plan to jump on this as soon as it is released, so will there be a good amount to go around, and will Hot Topic's website likely even stock this?

Just keep an eye on this thread and you wont have any trouble getting a copy. Pretty much any Hot Topic that carries vinyl will get this and so will www.hottopic.com

As of right now there is no plans to doa  pre-order for this and just put them up on street date (2/10, as long as they arrive on time).

I'll post updates here as we're getting closer to these actually coming out.

Well originally I thought he had no clue the value (and he may still not)

After walking into his house (sketchy) because he was watching his very young son, I realized he likely needed money for weed. The place reeked of it

Hmm... Interesting, gotta love Craiglist meet-ups. I had to go to someones house once and it was... sketchy to say the least. Glad it worked out and you got a hell of a deal!

• 2 weeks later...

Pulled the trigger on the Newbury Comics Red version because I've bought way too much splatter over this past year. I don't know if it's exclusive to Newbury or not but I think it's worth it.

Anyway, I bought it because there were only 12 left in stock. So now there are only 11 haha There were 70 at the end of last week, so they're going fast. I'd recommend getting it now if you want the red variant.

Pulled the trigger on the Newbury Comics Red version because I've bought way too much splatter over this past year. I don't know if it's exclusive to Newbury or not but I think it's worth it.

Anyway, I bought it because there were only 12 left in stock. So now there are only 11 haha There were 70 at the end of last week, so they're going fast. I'd recommend getting it now if you want the red variant.

So I bought both right after you posted this, rather be safe then sorry. I'm going to be bummed though spending that much if all retail ones are the same color.