My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

• 3 weeks later...

This is coming up so I need to decide which order to cancel. Do I cancel newbury and hope that my Amazon (that was cheaper) order are the grey and red or do I cancel Amazon and support newbury. Help.

In my opinion, if you care about the color, stick with Newbury. You can be 100% sure you'll get that color. I, myself, am going to order both from Hot Topic and then also get a black copy of each if they do in fact press them.

But how can you be sure you'll even get one from hot topic? Do we know for sure when they will be made available or how many will be up for grabs? I got the Newbury edition of The Black Parade

You can't be. I'm not too worried about it. When I want a record, I typically just take every precaution to get it. Either way, I'll order from wherever I know they'll have black (once agin, if it's pressed).

But how can you be sure you'll even get one from hot topic? Do we know for sure when they will be made available or how many will be up for grabs? I got the Newbury edition of The Black Parade

You'll be fine. My guess is that there will be close to 3k copies of each made. Just don't wait a week to order it.

I just got an email from SRC advertising these releasing on the 3rd.

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/My-Chemical-Romance-%252d-The-Black-Parade-2XLP.html

maybe they moved the date up?

Besides it's SRC, they'll ship late and you'll have it by the 17th.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's only 23.99 on Amazon.

Black Parade will be bone/black swirl.

It would be interesting if this turns out looking good like swirls of individual color i.e. Finch What It Is To Burn 1st press and not like the recent Hot Topic Marilyn Manson and The Dark Knight Rises records and even the variant for Blaqk Audio's Bright Black Heaven. That type of swirl/mixture look is kind of boring to me.