PO: The World is... Audiotree Live 3.1.2014 12”

it is silly if you don't care enough for the band to feel like you still have to keep buying every single thing they do.

But what if someone likes a band a lot and would like to keep their collection as complete as possible, but at the same time might not be able to afford to continue buying all their releases, and therefore are questioning whether or not to buy this release?  Obviously that example is completely out of context here, but if that were the case, I think it would make sense.

chris z is on this? thats so cool.  i've known him for a very looooong time

I've seen him perform with the band maybe half a dozen times and whenever he's not there I'm a little bummed. Chatted with him briefly at a basement show because we were crammed into the same spot. Cool dude. Really enjoyed his older zine and wish I had picked up Between Bodies.

His spoken word goes perfectly with the ambient improv stuff they do live. Super stoked they recorded their next EP with him.

I've seen him perform with the band maybe half a dozen times and whenever he's not there I'm a little bummed. Chatted with him briefly at a basement show because we were crammed into the same spot. Cool dude. Really enjoyed his older zine and wish I had picked up Between Bodies.

His spoken word goes perfectly with the ambient improv stuff they do live. Super stoked they recorded their next EP with him.

Between Bodies isn't out yet?

I can't stand the spoken work guy. Watched the first song off this session and immediately turned it off. I'm not a huge The World Is fan so this was an easy pass. I did think about it for a second though. Also, would any be interested in a blue/green splatter copy of Whenever, If Ever?

I would since mine is fucked up but I doubt I'd be willing to pay as much as you might want.

I think it's because it's a live session that came out a while ago and the Between Bodies EP is supposed to be coming out in the coming months. I know a lot of people don't like the spoken word a whole lot, but I don't think that's the main reason why it isn't really selling.

Also the cat lathe had "one day only" going for it and I think a lot of people thought there was actually going to be a new song on it.

I think it's because it's a live session that came out a while ago and the Between Bodies EP is supposed to be coming out in the coming months. I know a lot of people don't like the spoken word a whole lot, but I don't think that's the main reason why it isn't really selling.

Also the cat lathe had "one day only" going for it and I think a lot of people thought there was actually going to be a new song on it.

Well, they're dumb for thinking that haha.