PO Soon: Grouper - Ruins October 31

rooks

A friend of mine got a confirmation too, nothing on my end yet and I emailed about 5 minutes after receiving the pre-order info.

I messaged Liz from a different address to the one that's in the group, has anyone done the same before and received a response or should I have used my gmail account?

Intuitively, I think it shouldn't matter whether the address you use is following the group or is on gmail or not as the group is only there to receive notifications about any updates on time.

I also haven't received a confirmation yet though I used a gmail address that's also listed in the group. A bit after I sent it, Kranky announced that the pre-orders for the limited edition were closed so not feeling too sure about it.

???

What I meant was, the google group doesn't seem to list the yellowelectric gmail fully anywhere. At least I can't seem to click on any button that would show the full address, only up to yellowe... (exactly as I typed). Common sense told me that couldn't be the full address but then again would it really help privacy if google hid half of the address. Not too sure so I sent to both just in case.

This is the response I got haha. Sorry if I lead anyone astray initially. And sorry Piotr, as well ! ;)

wrong email.
check spelling

Pozdrawiam serdecznie,
Piotr Karólewski

Just heard back from Liz <3 <3 <3 AMAGAD U GUISE

i'm basically best friends with grouper.

Haha my sentiment exactly.

She asked for billing info without a total yet though and I only have $38 in my bank account so I'm nervous about responding until a total comes out.. when do you think we'll be charged?

I sent an email literally within the minute of the email going out and haven't got a confirmation. Oh well, I don't really need a CD with storm sounds or a special jacket and was probably just going to hook one of you up. I'll check around at some stores in the future to see if they have them too.