PO SOON: Beach Slang - Cheap Thrills On A Dead End Street 7"

It's only been a little over 2 months since these went up. Have a little patience.

ONLY...2 months

This EP is worth every day of wait. Great group of guys, great four songs.

oh hell yeah it is....been listening to it digitally since we got the code....

Some people's kids

C'MON

ONLY...2 months

oh hell yeah it is....been listening to it digitally since we got the code....

C'MON

Are you new to preorders? Tiny Engines rarely takes this long, but plenty of other labels put up preorders MONTHS in advance. Try waiting over a year for something and then let me know how a few months feels.

Are you new to preorders? Tiny Engines rarely takes this long, but plenty of other labels put up preorders MONTHS in advance. Try waiting over a year for something and then let me know how a few months feels.

I fully aware. I know Tiny Engines doesn't usually take this long, that's why it's so frustrating.

Maybe a little indication that the pre-order was going to take this long, not just saying it's getting pushed back. The pre-orders that will be released in months usually have a disclaimer that it won't be out until...whenever it's supposed to be out.

...I wouldn't wait a year.

I fully aware. I know Tiny Engines doesn't usually take this long, that's why it's so frustrating.

Maybe a little indication that the pre-order was going to take this long, not just saying it's getting pushed back. The pre-orders that will be released in months usually have a disclaimer that it won't be out until...whenever it's supposed to be out.

...I wouldn't wait a year.

The funny thing is that you're still going to eventually buy this record, likely from somewhere else, and feel somewhat like you stuck it to the man. Keep up the good work.

They didn't expect this...

Stop collecting vinyl if you don't want delays

I understand they didn't expect this and I don't think that's a reason to stop collecting

The funny thing is that you're still going to eventually buy this record, likely from somewhere else, and feel somewhat like you stuck it to the man. Keep up the good work.

I will, yes. But not the ones that I originally pre-ordered from TE

I don't feel "I stuck it to the man" I just wanted my money back due to the fact that I didn't want to wait any longer for it so I won't wait at all.

What'll that $6 get you? A #4 at the drive-thru?

maybe I'll donate it to a hungry "doctor" type, maybe

• 4 weeks later...

I myself would not worry at all. My guess is that they have been absolutely inundated with 'where is this' emails/twitters/my spaces/livejournals/faxes/beeps to reply to them all.

So they'll put out a new notice within a week or so. Or not. I'm not their mother, or a genie.

Chuck and Will may be a lot of things(swell guys!), but I'd bet my paycheck this is still held up at the plant. When ever have they swayed people's trust? This is to say, just be patient.

I'm definitely not worried about these, they come in when they come in. I'm just at the "Oh yeah, there's a new Beach Slag record coming in" stage. I totally forgot about it until this thread got bumped.

I'm sure this is held up at the plant. Definitely no shenanigans going on here.