PO NOW: TWIABP - Between Bodies

A mystery/random splatter would be dope, although apparently those are made with recycled wax. And the overseas shipping isn't ideal. Probably in for the fire swirl /250 thing.

I spoke with the plants about this, and the ones I am getting aren't done from recycled wax (Gotta Groove's are/were regrinds, though)

Also, due to the band having such a large US fanbase, I'm trying my best to keep int'l shipping as low as possible for any variant collectors etc

I spoke with the plants about this, and the ones I am getting aren't done from recycled wax (Gotta Groove's are/were regrinds, though)

Also, due to the band having such a large US fanbase, I'm trying my best to keep int'l shipping as low as possible for any variant collectors etc

Awesome! Maybe I'll snag one of the mystery variants after all

Its almost like the band purposely chooses a lot of colors in one pressing to screw with collectors. Good luck to you all tomorrow anyways!

There's no winning with everybody. Just black? People who like crazy colors whine. Too many choices? Variant collectors with low funds whine. I doubt any label is trying to be malicious when they make these decisions, after all it's the customer that is paying them.

There's no winning with everybody. Just black? People who like crazy colors whine. Too many choices? Variant collectors with low funds whine. I doubt any label is trying to be malicious when they make these decisions, after all it's the customer that is paying them.

it is just fun to make cool looking shit. idk, i don't collect variants so i usually just pick the one i like the most when i order shit