Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Patch details live next week:

http://www.bungie.net/7_102-Patch-Preview/en/News/News?aid=12202

All purple engrams are legendary or +

all blue are blue or +

higher % chance for blue to be legendary item

daily heroic strikes and vanguard strikes will have more rare/elegndary rewards

***ALL LEGENDARY ENGRAMS IN YOUR INVENTORY WILL BE DEMOTED TO BLUE/RARE ENGRAMS THE DAY THE PATCH GOES LIVE SO DON'T SAVE THEM***

this is good news because I finally got a purple engram for the first time on Friday and it decoded to blue… and then it happened again the next day. It's the wort feeling ever. On the plus side… I was reward with an exotic fusion rifle at the end of a Crucible match I got my ass kicked in. I thought the only way to get them was with strange coins.

I was reward with an exotic fusion rifle at the end of a Crucible match I got my ass kicked in. I thought the only way to get them was with strange coins.

Nope.  All the Exotic drops I've seen in Crucible matches go to players who either suck, or sit around with dick in hand for the entire match.  Apparently there's a video on Youtube of some kid stepping out for the entirety of a match - and contributing nothing to his team - and scoring the only Exotic drop in the lobby.  Shit is so bizarre.

I'm not great at Crucible, but I get my streaks going from time to time.  And even when I'm at the top of my game (and the score boards), I can't even get a rare engram.  And in addition, when I'm in a funk and doing horrible, I still can't get any drops.  It's so random.  I don't know if it's Bungie's way of "balancing out" the game by rewarding great gear to bad players, but it seems really sporadic.

Yeah, I wasn't doing too well… way under 1.0 KD. After the rifle though I was able to get a lot of kills. The thing is nasty! Short charge time and its a one-shot-kill with a pretty decent range and that's not even upgraded.

Nice.  Is it the Plan C or Pocket Infinity?  Or something else entirely?

Sweet.  The rapid charge time has me really intrigued to see that one in action.  Seems like it'd be perfect to whip out while rounding a corner and finding someone closing the distance on you.

It was working well when my team was capturing a point and guarding it. I was sitting guarding an entry point holding the charge but releasing before firing. Dudes would peak around the corner and with it half charged it's easy to get off a quick shot and wreck them. 

i'm down to help ya'll out.

I solo'd the Nightfall strike last night. felt so good... especially with how close we came before.

Oh shit. Yeah the nightfall is the last thing I want to conquer... getting sort of bored so at least SSB is coming out on Friday.

I've got my Suros on the last 4 upgrades...  It hurts to see that the stuff people are getting on the Raid on Hard (Vex Mythoclast) is like an entire new class of weaponry...  I feel left out.

Oh shit. Yeah the nightfall is the last thing I want to conquer... getting sort of bored so at least SSB is coming out on Friday.

I've got my Suros on the last 4 upgrades...  It hurts to see that the stuff people are getting on the Raid on Hard (Vex Mythoclast) is like an entire new class of weaponry...  I feel left out.

Same.  We need to up and do the Vault of Glass sometime soonish.  You, me, Batman, Rums, and 2 more folks with good gear and an even better sense of humor.

Anyone wanna nightfall today? I still haven't done it this week.

I can try it with you, but I'm still 26 and die pretty quickly.  Batman can probably carry my weight if he's online.  Do you know if the Destiny servers are back up and running right now?  I was told they crashed for quite a while last night.