Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Oof, that's like midnight for them. I'll see what I can do. If all goes to plan they're showing me their way and then want to see our way after so hopefully you're home for at least the second one

didn't hated say ours was better or is this a different group?

i'll be on right about the same time as rooks, 6:30 your time, maybe a little earlier if traffic isn't bad.

I'm really excited for new nightfall. The nightfalls never reward me but I really love them. Perfect mix of having to adapt weapon and strategies wise.

I wish there was a strike playlist where every strike had random modifiers on. With jncreased rewards.

I am too! nightfall Tuesdays are the best. I guess they're not going to ever do the new mars/vex one since it's only on PS4 though. that's probably a good thing.

I am too! nightfall Tuesdays are the best. I guess they're not going to ever do the new mars/vex one since it's only on PS4 though. that's probably a good thing.

Yeah, that one is a real bitch in the ROC.

Also, got another legendary ship last night... I'm am agnet for these things lately.

http://destiny.gamepedia.com/%22Ketch_Me_If_You_Can%22

http://destiny.gamepedia.com/%22Aspect_of_Glass%22

http://destiny.gamepedia.com/%22Gloriole_Jump%22

http://destiny.gamepedia.com/%22Vintage_Russian_Soul%22

Glass Minuet

And one other I can't remember the name for.

My newest one, the Glory Hole Jump, is sexy AF in game.

Love these legendary loading screens. Keep em coming, Destiny.

Oh by the way, it's not any of you guys, but I've been getting super annoyed at people jumping into my nightfall, weekly, and daily, missions right at the end and getting drops for doing no fucking work or helping at all. I have a few people on my list who do this every god damn day.

So, from now on if I'm doing one of those missions my fireteam will be set to private or invite only. If you want in, just join my party and ask. I have no problem helping people, and do it all the time, but just some courtesy!

Again, this is NO ONE in this thread. Just mentioning it in case any of you try to join me and think i locked you out

Dang it. If you do it again after the update tonight let me know. Just send me a message on xbox and ill get it on my phone. I'm just excited to be really useful as an invisible hunter.

We didn't finish it. We got stuck at the witch part. Honestly, I should be leveling my weapons before trying again, though I think we could pass that part now that we've had a couple tries. 

Oh by the way, it's not any of you guys, but I've been getting super annoyed at people jumping into my nightfall, weekly, and daily, missions right at the end and getting drops for doing no fucking work or helping at all. I have a few people on my list who do this every god damn day.

So, from now on if I'm doing one of those missions my fireteam will be set to private or invite only. If you want in, just join my party and ask. I have no problem helping people, and do it all the time, but just some courtesy!

Again, this is NO ONE in this thread. Just mentioning it in case any of you try to join me and think i locked you out

Kinda like when you stole my spot in the daily the other day haha. I know what you mean though

Yes, sir. I've said it before and I'll say it again, ROC strikes have been VERY generous.

I have been doing 25 strikes for my JuJu bounty, and I have yet to go more than 3 strikes without seeing one of the 3 get an in-game purple drop, or a rewards screen legendary.

Granted, all of mine have turned into ascendant energies, it's still fun.

like that dude that joined the party chat while we were doing crota and started talking about other shit. GTFO!

I'm still getting a chuckle whenever I think about you guys saying "Omniguuuuuuuul, kill herrrrrrrr." when I wasn't in the room and just had the tv on with chat going.

I'm still getting a chuckle whenever I think about you guys saying "Omniguuuuuuuul, kill herrrrrrrr." when I wasn't in the room and just had the tv on with chat going.

Hahahah were you in there for that one??

OH! I also heard another line form the DLC that I LOVE.  I don't know if it hapens every time or it's random, but when the door opens on the Omnigull strike it says "With it's dying breath the traveler created the Ghosts... to open doors."

Classic.

SILENCE HER SCREAMMSSSSSS

Hahahah were you in there for that one??

OH! I also heard another line form the DLC that I LOVE.  I don't know if it hapens every time or it's random, but when the door opens on the Omnigull strike it says "With it's dying breath the traveler created the Ghosts... to open doors."

Classic.

SILENCE HER SCREAMMSSSSSS

:) Yeah, whoever writes this shit is just hilarious.