Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Took em out <3 I'm leaning towards Auto Rifles. Will this change later on?

Not especially. Every type of weapon is viable except Pulse Rifles, really.

Auto rifles are always good, hand cannons are always amazing especially once you get the purples and higher that have 9-13 bullets instead of the 3-bullet green/blue variants, and scout rifles are good if it's your playstyle, or if you have Vision of confluence.

Some pulse rifles are decent. But, for the most part you'll never choose one over a different primary type.

Not especially. Every type of weapon is viable except Pulse Rifles, really.

Auto rifles are always good, hand cannons are always amazing especially once you get the purples and higher that have 9-13 bullets instead of the 3-bullet green/blue variants, and scout rifles are good if it's your playstyle, or if you have Vision of confluence.

Some pulse rifles are decent. But, for the most part you'll never choose one over a different primary type.

Can't wait to see if the HM Crota pulse rifle is any good.

Bahahaha. Living vicariously through you Bladie. The world must seem so big and interesting right now. Don't worry, your soul will be crushed and you'll be saying 'That's it? That's all there is?" in no time.

Enjoy it :)

I would suggest not looking at Reddit or any online guides.  Play it blind like every body did in the first week. Everything seems so big and full of wonder and intrigue :)

Can't wait to see if the HM Crota pulse rifle is any good.

I'm hoping the Hand cannon is a decent replacement for the Fatebringer. but, I doubt it!

I wish the pulse rifles was good. I wish any of them were better. The Juju and the Red Death feel better than most, but, not worth an exotic slot in my opinion.  I wished the Preadtyhs Timepiece from Atehon was better, but it wasn't.  it's a shame!

Coming from Halo where I would assume BR = Pulse and DMR = Scout... they really messed up the feel of those two guns in my opinion.

I think the scouts are decent enough but they are missing something. The DMRs in Halo just felt so much more forceful and RIGHT.

Bahahaha. Living vicariously through you Bladie. The world must seem so big and interesting right now. Don't worry, your soul will be crushed and you'll be saying 'That's it? That's all there is?" in no time.

Enjoy it :)

I would suggest not looking at Reddit or any online guides. Play it blind like every body did in the first week. Everything seems so big and full of wonder and intrigue :)

I followed this thread mostly silently since day 1 and I still have no idea what most of you are saying. All I know is GajadkendjdndHorn is really wanted.