Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

I did one round with some randos. Two of us got up there. Didn't take to long. Also hunters can get up there. Set max agility on gunslinger and hold a weapon that gives you +2. It takes a few tries but I got it eventually.

And all I got was a legendary sniper.

Ah appreciate that. Was wondering how I was gonna get my leadfoot hunters up there.

What console do most of you guys play on? I'm on PS4 (PSN: heylepe) - I run the HM VoG for fatebringer, CE, nightfalls, weeklies whenever I have the time. If you dudes ever need 1 more I'm happy to join. I have a group of 4-6 other dudes that are all pretty solid for the raids if there's only a few VC folks on.

What console do most of you guys play on? I'm on PS4 (PSN: heylepe) - I run the HM VoG for fatebringer, CE, nightfalls, weeklies whenever I have the time. If you dudes ever need 1 more I'm happy to join. I have a group of 4-6 other dudes that are all pretty solid for the raids if there's only a few VC folks on.

I posted a list 9000 pages back somewhere... most of us are on PS4 except jesseb and a few others I believe.

BTW: 3000 posts, most in this thread.

So, was just talking to a coworker, who doesn't play much Destiny, and this story could be completely wrong and this guy is just stupid.

But he SWEARS he got a Hard Light drop on a Roc playlist strike. And NOT on the rewards screen. Says he stabbed an enemy and it showed up on the right hand side of his screen like a Raid reward.

I asked for more info and he said the only thing he did before that was beat Atheon for the first time and he got the AE. I asked to see his Destiny app to check the max dmg on the HardLight (thinking if it was 300 max it must have been some sort of server delay on reward from Atheon) and it's a 331 max weapon.

No clue what the story is, but I've NEVER heard of an exotic coming directly from an enemy.

So, was just talking to a coworker, who doesn't play much Destiny, and this story could be completely wrong and this guy is just stupid.

But he SWEARS he got a Hard Light drop on a Roc playlist strike. And NOT on the rewards screen. Says he stabbed an enemy and it showed up on the right hand side of his screen like a Raid reward.

I asked for more info and he said the only thing he did before that was beat Atheon for the first time and he got the AE. I asked to see his Destiny app to check the max dmg on the HardLight (thinking if it was 300 max it must have been some sort of server delay on reward from Atheon) and it's a 331 max weapon.

No clue what the story is, but I've NEVER heard of an exotic coming directly from an enemy.

I'd believe it, I would guess that it's just extremely rare.

Me and 2 of my buddies 3-manned it. I got another gjallarhorn.

man, I want that so bad... :(

or the warlock helmet

When you guys are 3- and 4- manning are you cheesing him? Or are you doing the two swords technique? I've only had luck with a group of 5 folks doing it legit.

no cheese, L32 on the sword and the knight sniper helps the other two DPS crota