Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Wait, really? Granted, I was absolutely balls at PVP when I first started... but I feel like getting as many kills as deaths (1.0) isn't terribly difficult. Especially with Supers. ~0.8 is pretty manageable even for those who aren't exactly "gifted" with FPS reflexes. I guess I just don't see how you'd go something like 2 and 20 unless you were repeatedly running at the opponent by yourself, with no strategy or real approach.

I texted Batman; there's a good chance I'll be able to sign on in about 15 minutes for some latenight Cruc throw-down.

[edit]

Worst night of Crucible / Iron Banner. Ever. Fuck the Pocket Infinity. By the end of the evening I was just laughing at the sheer amount of ridiculousness. Part of it was playing Iron Banner late at night when competition is fierce (and getting paired up against parties of 6; no doubt intense Crucible players trying to grind out their IB rank), but another part of it was just me playing sloppily. The next time I find myself in that scenario, I think I'm just going to unplug my mic. I have little to contribute outside of frustrated commentary.

Yeah man I'm not really good at online multiplayer. Since I started using my Fusion rifle, I've gotten better but my reflexes aren't fast enough I guess.

Yeah man I'm not really good at online multiplayer. Since I started using my Fusion rifle, I've gotten better but my reflexes aren't fast enough I guess.

That's fair enough. I think a huge part of walking away with a solid K/D ratio is avoiding situations where your life hangs in the balance of "twitch" reflexes. If you can flank an opponent or at least get off a shot or two (or even partial grenade damage) before you start firing at one another, there's a very good chance - but not a guarantee - that you'll walk away victorious. Alternatively, I have no shame in high-tailing it when I'm faced with two or more opponents at the same time – a lot of my kills and deaths are entirely situational, and don't boil down to who has better aim or reflex.

After running with any strike PUG:

BRCjneG.jpg

Seriously, why are you dying so much? After months of running the same strikes over and over and over until your eyes bleed, you haven't figured out how and what to agro, where to hide, how to kill what, etc.? For fucks sake. It's not that difficult. We aren't even running a raid here.