Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Just for knowledge, we had 2-3 gjallarhorn and a few HoC. Center ledge strategy.

Kill mobs, both sides leave same time for middle ledge. Everyone dps swordbear while runner goes down. 1 sniper (me) juggles the boomers anytime they even glance at runner. Go hide in crystal room after two sword hits. Wait for crota to go mid. Same tactic as first sword.

Ogres are a special secret recipe ;) then, one more sword round and he's down.

Must haves : suros, red death, or a health regen on orb pickup roll on the ce helm or other armor. All 32s. At least 4-5 hunger of crota or gjallarhorn, with obvious preference for gjall.

So what you're telling me is...get to 32. ;)

Got red death, and health on orb helmet, got HoC. I'll be ready. Just need shardsssss.

I didn't use my SUROS and was able to maintain health fairly well. I guess I was just lucky with that aspect.

My group didn't worry about the knights or the trash. We used center ledge, titan bubble, cloaked hunter, 2 rounds of 3 gally, orgres downed, ran back, finished him off.

Man, what a relief to be done with it.

Anyone get the Word?

I didn't use my SUROS and was able to maintain health fairly well. I guess I was just lucky with that aspect.

My group didn't worry about the knights or the trash. We used center ledge, titan bubble, cloaked hunter, 2 rounds of 3 gally, orgres downed, ran back, finished him off.

Man, what a relief to be done with it.

Anyone get the Word?

We had it drop for two people. I got Fang, stoked on that since I seem to be the only one that didn't get the auto rifle haha

We had it drop for two people. I got Fang, stoked on that since I seem to be the only one that didn't get the auto rifle haha

Someone got NLB in my group. I couldn't help but laugh. I swear I have seen it drop in every raid I've ran the last 2 weeks.

Bungie loves trolling us. But I'm really digging this Fang. But Xur better sell heavy synth. or I'm going to be sad.

I don't want to count how many I used today... 20+? Eeesh. Haha.

Glad you got the Fang though.

And congrats to anyone who has completed it.

And no one has gotten the Crux as of yet. Not a one. Apparently it's in the loot table though. We shall see.

I'll be on this evening, and all I've done this week is grab the first chest from Crota's End. So if anyone wants to play, I'm down for whatever.

Also gonna buy 2 helmet engrams. Hoping for Saint-14

I managed to solo the first part on hard mode yesterday so whenever you catch me on I can do it. High chance of getting the raid pulse rifle it seems.

Yeah its just frustrating that this match is so unforgiving, it's just not fun. No one can die. You don't heal. no revives. Boomers red bar you with one splash. Thrall take half your health. Swords red bar you. Crota one hits you. Sometimes even when he is already kneeling.

It's an insanely frustrating and unfun raid.