Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

So excited to start MGS5 tonight!

Not to cross-pollinate the threads or mix and match the hype, but... you're gonna' have a blast.  I'm going to be working diligently to burn myself out on it over the next 10 days, 'cause at this point I'm not entirely sure how likely I am to put it down for anything else.  The idea of working on new unlocks, mission ranks, micro-managing my resources, etc. has way more appeal than grinding for exotics in Destiny.  We'll see.

Refresh my memory, guys, there is no TKK by itself correct? The only physical release of it is Year 1 and Year 2 for $60, correct?

That's what I remember reading and people being all pissy (myself included). But just checking to see if this has changed or not. 

If not I'll just dd instead of preorder. 

And to side-rail this topic for just a minute. Derek, you were totally right about MGS5. Probably one of the best games I've played in a few years. Going to be really hard to put this one down without just intentionally burning myself out on it and playing nothing else. I'm not sure I've felt this hooked on a single-player story since Red Dead Redemption. 

And to side-rail this topic for just a minute. Derek, you were totally right about MGS5. Probably one of the best games I've played in a few years. Going to be really hard to put this one down without just intentionally burning myself out on it and playing nothing else. I'm not sure I've felt this hooked on a single-player story since Red Dead Redemption.

This makes me very happy to hear. Every time I sign on I see you plugging away at it, haha. The hype is real.

so i obviously got the huge update and it just feels like theres no point playing this until TK comes out now as there's nothing to earn or am i missing something?

There are quests you can do or at least begin, and field weapons to test courtesy of Banshee. Making progress on them will give you an edge of sorts, next week. I would suggest not completing them, since you'd waste XP otherwise.