PO: WILCO: Alpha Mike Foxtrot (Rarities 4 LP Boxset)

4LP Boxset: $74 http://alphamikefoxtrot.kungfustore.com/alpha-mike-foxtrot-preorder/alpha-mikefoxtrot-rare-tracks-1994-2014-vinyl-lp.html

Bundles, T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, CDs and Greatest Hits CDs available here: http://alphamikefoxtrot.kungfustore.com/

wil721-lp_1.jpg

Released November 17.

SIDE 1: Childlike And Evergreen (DEMO) / Someone Else’s Song (DEMO) / Passenger Side (DEMO) / Promising / The T.B. Is Whipping Me — with Syd Straw / I Am Not Willing

SIDE 2: Burned / Blasting Fonda / Thirteen / Don’t You Honey Me / The Lonely 1 (WHITE HEN VERSION) / No More Poetry

SIDE 3: MONDAY (DEMO) / At My Window Sad And Lonely (Jeff Tweedy solo) / One Hundred Years From Now / A Shot In The Arm (REMIX) / ELT (King Size demo) / Nothing’severgonnastandinmyway (again) (David Kahne remix)

SIDE 4: She’s A Jar (Austin demo) / Tried And True / Student Loan Stereo / True Love Will Find You In The End / Via Chicago (Austin demo) / Airline To Heaven (alternate)

SIDE 5: Any Major Dude Will Tell You / The Good Part / Cars Can’t Escape / Camera / Handshake Drugs (First Version) / A Magazine Called Sunset

SIDE 6: Bob Dylan’s 49th Beard / Woodgrain / More Like The Moon / Let Me Come Home / Old Maid / Hummingbird (alternate)

SIDE 7: Just A Kid — with The Blisters / Kicking Television / Panthers / One True Vine / The Thanks I Get / Let’s Not Get Carried Away

SIDE 8: Glad It’s Over / Dark Neon / The Jolly Banker / Unlikely Japan / I Love My Label

Thanks, Stravinsky, for the YouTube clip, unfortunately I'm at work so I'll have to listen when I get home tonight.

Its an alternative version. More optimistic/upbeat. Good song. You can find it online, it was a bside or somethin back in 07

Thanks for the additional info. "Impossible Germany" is my favorite Wilco song, so I'm curious to hear this version.

I think the Kicking Television boxset (which is amazing) had about that many pressed and it was pretty easy to find for a couple years.

I was going to say that was before the big "vinyl revival" but you can still order KT on Amazon Canada. I think that was 5,000 copies so it's hard to imagine this selling out in less than a year.

• 1 month later...

Got this today in the mail. Packaging is thoroughly confusing: box is about 3x thicker than I needs to be (there was a lining of bubble wrap on both sides of the contents). LPs themselves just in regular sleeves along with a thin book. Glad to have it, but they could have put some thought into putting it together (which Wilco usually does).