PO: Circa Survive - Descensus (11/24/14)

If there's more than one or two variants of that I'm done with this variant collection. -.- Either way, though, I wouldn't complain. I'm honestly over that for the moment. I hope more people can get their hands on one. And if it is the Juturna tour, I'm fucking going. I wish it was someone besides Balance & Composure, but Chon will be badass. I still have to track down a variant of the new album. Fingers crossed for a black/unlimited repress of Juturna and OLG. BSN, too, but that's a long-shot. I won't really be sad if I have to sell off some variants. More money for a new PC. I'll still have the important things. :D

If you decide to start selling your copies hit a dude up!! :)

Or some trades!

Seeing Circa back in December was what made them finally click with me and now Juturna is quickly making its way into my all-time favorites. If this is indeed a Juturna tour, I'll be going no matter what.

Just bought Juturna and On Letting Go just under a month ago, but I'll definitely grab some re-presses for backup purposes.

They aren't playing philly or Orlando which is very strange for them to do. Maybe this is the first leg and they might tour again later in the year

This the 2nd leg of the tour they did when Descensus came out.  Unfortunately it doesn't look like I'll be able to make any of these dates - I had to miss both Philly shows back in December. 

It was great on the last tour (I'm getting it again). Only thing I'd say is that the meet and greet portion is very quick because there are a ton of people that buy it.

The VIP was kind of a let down tbh. I miss Creature Club soundchecks where there would be maybe 15 people and you would just hang out with the guys for like an hour. It cost way less and you got more out of it. I hope they'll do something for all the Creature Club people in the future.