PO (soon) José González : "Vestiges & Claws" Out February 17, 2015

here's some cool news.....

from the  Junip mailing list...

We're extremely excited to announce the next José González album, Vestiges & Claws, out February 17, 2015 via Mute (North America), Imperial (EU), Peace Frog (UK), and Shock (AU/NZ). Enjoy a taste of the new music here. More information regarding pre-order and upcoming tour dates coming shortly. 

Oh man I am more and more excited for 2015!!! This album and Father John Misty both in February...I just have this feeling 2015 will be an amazing year for music...This year has disappointed me a bit...defiantly some great albums this year but just not consistent...sorry a little off topic...

But that new song is fucking chill...and a colored variant (wish it wasn't an insound exclusive? as they are a little pricey with their shipping and all) They seem to be doing more and more exclusives like (Newbury Comics) but not shitty unneeded represses of records everyone already owns just to make some money off suckers....sorry really ranting tonight (high oops)

Here is the Mute store pre-order link.... nothing listed about the colour quantity.

http://store.mute.com/pre-orders-1.html

also, when i ordered the Int'l shipping cost didn't show on the invoice until after i placed the order. I thought i was getting away with like $8 shipping but after clicking it switched to $15..... kinda pissed about that

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...