PO Soon: Interstellar Soundtrack

I'm sure the WT pressing sounds great. A lot of things MOV have pressed sounded great with other pressings. They just seem to always be superior. I'm sure there are exceptions and this one may be one, I just doubt it. Not dissing the WT pressing, just don't want people thinking they're the EXACT same thing.

• 2 weeks later...

If I order from amazon, Ill get the Watertower version, which the only difference is 140grm?

Amazon sell both pressings:

Watertower: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UM7SFZS/

Music On Vinyl: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TAJ79BK/

As well as the difference in weight, there are some etchings near the label on the Music On Vinyl pressing (pictures posted earlier in this thread), and I believe the inserts are different too (4 page booklet for MOV and fold-open sheet for Watertower).

http://www.discogs.com/Hans-Zimmer-Interstellar-Original-Motion-Picture-Soundtrack/release/6734085

http://www.discogs.com/Hans-Zimmer-Interstellar-Original-Motion-Picture-Soundtrack/release/6942616

no, but it says newbury comics, and fulfilled by amazon so youd think amazon would fulfill my order. 

If you ordered it through Amazon (seller) it will only be fulfilled by Amazon (seller), they don't take the stock of other sellers to fulfill there orders

I emailed them a month or two ago about the same thing and they offered to cancel the order through them, order it through the other seller and they'd refund the difference in price. You could emailing them asking whats going on and they may offer you the same kind of deal.

My order ended up shipping the next day so I didn't have to go through that

• 1 year later...
On 6/1/2016 at 0:15 PM, shadowkid33 said:

I just ordered a copy of the MOV on eBay for $17.49 - there's one left here incase anyone is interested: http://www.ebay.com/itm/HANS-ZIMMER-INTERSTELLAR-180-G-WITH-INSERT-GATEFOLD-2-VINYL-SET-/291777507640?hash=item43ef4b7138:g:ic8AAOSwH6lXRMM0

damn, missed it. hopefully they have a few more and put them back up. 

21 minutes ago, niku said:

damn, missed it. hopefully they have a few more and put them back up. 

I got that copy, and it seems they put two more listings up after that. But, I received a message today saying their shipment was damaged and did I want a refund or wait for possible replacement. I have decided to wait.

41 minutes ago, thefavoriteplay said:

I got that copy, and it seems they put two more listings up after that. But, I received a message today saying their shipment was damaged and did I want a refund or wait for possible replacement. I have decided to wait.

Got the same message, when I went to write my reply though, the email address they sent it from bounced back and didn't go through. Did yours work and if so what email address did you send it to? I sent them a message through eBay as well.

Hoping it'll actually show up eventually if I wait it out.

Edited by shadowkid33

39 minutes ago, thefavoriteplay said:

Got the same message, I'm waiting it out too. When I went to write my reply though, the email address they sent it from bounced back and didn't go through. id yours work and if so what email address did you send it to?

39 minutes ago, thefavoriteplay said:

Got the same message, I'm waiting it out too. When I went to write my reply though, the email address they sent it from bounced back and didn't go through. Did yours work and if so what email address did you send it to?

• 3 weeks later...
On June 7, 2016 at 2:06 PM, thefavoriteplay said:

Just got a shipping notification on mine today!