PO Soon: The Music of Grand Theft Auto V Vinyl Boxset

Triforce shaped box set with 7" picture disks shaped like Ocarina's featuring two Ocarina songs per 7", covering all of them, a 2XLP 180 gram Gold vinyl orchestral soundtrack from OoT, Ganondorf vs Link slipmat

could u imagine tho

Is this a thing or is this speculation Kess?

Personally i was really let down by the music, besides Amoeba and a couple of the rap songs i thought the selection was overall really bad.

I agree entirely! As nice as this set is, the soundtrack was quite a let down. I can't justify spending that much just to have Convoy on vinyl...

Now if this were the Vice City soundtrack on pink and white swirl, I'd be all over it!!

BUT. I made an account and when I checked the page again, they're debating if they should do a 2nd press, so there's hope!

I bought one from the guy who pressed them originally on Discogs last week. He had 5 last week but only has one left on his sellers page.

http://www.discogs.com/sell/release/5971478?ev=rb

Hope someone hear who wants it grabs it.

I bought one from the guy who pressed them originally on Discogs last week. He had 5 last week but only has one left on his sellers page.

http://www.discogs.com/sell/release/5971478?ev=rb

Hope someone hear who wants it grabs it.H

Holy shit dude thank you so much for posting that link, i have wanted that Megaman 2 soundtrack for so long now. Not only is it the very first game i can remember playing, but the music is some of the most memorable to me and im psyched that the dude had some extra copies

Triforce shaped box set with 7" picture disks shaped like Ocarina's featuring two Ocarina songs per 7", covering all of them, a 2XLP 180 gram Gold vinyl orchestral soundtrack from OoT, Ganondorf vs Link slipmat

could u imagine tho

My idea was always clear green vinyl with gold splatter. and then all of the majoras mask soundtrack on clear purple with the rest of those mask colors splattered in. 

It says on the thread itll be zelda 1 and 2 and on gold vinyl. I messaged him I'll let you know what he says. 

From the forum it says:

"It is an all Zelda themed record, on transparent gold colored vinyl, and is pretty much double the length of the previous release at 42 minutes long.

Side A is the complete soundtrack to the original The Legend of Zelda, along with 7 tracks from A Link to the Past (they are essentially my personal favorite tracks from that game but I tried to be democratic and pick ones that everyone kind of universally loves). 

Side B is the complete soundtrack to the Zelda II, along with 10 tracks from Ocarina of Time (it includes every Ocarina song in the game since they are so short along with the complete uncut 5:16 overworld theme and some other cool stuff)"

I want this more than any record now. 

They should just put this song on a 7", because it's the only thing from GTA V I'd want on vinyl.

GTA V Radio [East Los FM] Hechizeros Band | El so…: http://youtu.be/y6_mfv4qems

I was in a club a couple weeks ago and this song came on during a span of 4 or 5 Spanish songs. I yelled "UNO DOS TRES QUATRO!" and everyone looked at me like, wtf. Haha! I was one white dude in a sea of Mexicans.

My idea was always clear green vinyl with gold splatter. and then all of the majoras mask soundtrack on clear purple with the rest of those mask colors splattered in. 

It says on the thread itll be zelda 1 and 2 and on gold vinyl. I messaged him I'll let you know what he says. 

That was my exact idea for a majora's mask soundtrack.

You should definitely recommend these boards for this guy. I doubt he'd have any trouble finding any backers for future ventures, especially anything Nintendo related..

That was my exact idea for a majora's mask soundtrack.

You should definitely recommend these boards for this guy. I doubt he'd have any trouble finding any backers for future ventures, especially anything Nintendo related..

I agree with this. it would be beneficial for him and us.  

From the forum it says:

"It is an all Zelda themed record, on transparent gold colored vinyl, and is pretty much double the length of the previous release at 42 minutes long.

Side A is the complete soundtrack to the original The Legend of Zelda, along with 7 tracks from A Link to the Past (they are essentially my personal favorite tracks from that game but I tried to be democratic and pick ones that everyone kind of universally loves). 

Side B is the complete soundtrack to the Zelda II, along with 10 tracks from Ocarina of Time (it includes every Ocarina song in the game since they are so short along with the complete uncut 5:16 overworld theme and some other cool stuff)"

I want this more than any record now. 

My anticipation for this knows no bounds