TITLE FIGHT - HYPERVIEW 2/3/15

dvv

Does anyone know if KingsRoadMerch will cancel pre-orders later upon request?

Definitely want a color pressing of this in case the future ones are just black, but if they do a record release pressing like last time, I'll certainly be at any release show and would rather grab it direct from the band...

Are you kidding? Both of those records are amazing! Comparing any record to Guilty of Everything is one of the highest complements I can think of!

It's Floral Green-syle TF with a more "shoegaze-y" sound. The album is awesome, I love how each album from these guys is always a bit different than the previous one but still keeps the TF sound.

I think if anyone was a fan of Floral Green they will like this new album and I think some people who werent big TF fans previously might find some stuff on here that they enjoy as well.

Y'all do know Anti is a sister label of Epitaph right? I'm sure there will be more variants.

Mmm maybe. it's doubtful though. i've had a few records from anti- be all black and only pressed on black. Because they are sister labels doesn't mean that shit haah

A friend and i were joking and saying that urban outfitters will have a variant of this since it is on Anti-